Earlier tonight~ *FLASHBACK IMMINENT*
Me: I'm gonna' study mah Spanish some more and go to bed! Necesito estudiar espaņol. B| *clicks Netflix* Perhaps I can chill out for a bit and continue that Doctor Who
excursion now that I've sort of come to terms with the last season. I'll only watch an episode. *2 episodes later* I just realized how long of a day I've had. So tired. ~_~ I know I shouldn't nap, but my bed looks so nice and soft. *NAP**wakes up 5hrs later at 4am* You've betrayed me nap! You said only 10 minutes! D:
As a random and to follow up on my last journal, I got a new job during the first week of school. I work as a "dining specialist" in my school's cafeteria. I've mostly been on the cash register. Food service. I can never escape it. B| Still waaaaay better than Otterbein even if it means working on the same days I go to school. T.T
So here's a tag I stole from
to distract me from my doom later. I've done this tag before, but it's been a couple years.
50 Secrets About Yourself
Be HONEST no matter what.
1. What is your natural hair color?
2. Where was your ID pic taken?
- I currently don't have one displayed. However, it was
a picture of a small cactus that's in the science building of my college.
3. What's your middle name?
4. Your current relationship status?
5. Honestly, does your crush like you back?
- I'd hope not because then he'd be cheating on his girlfriend. XD; Now as far as all my fictional crushes go.... >> Well, they don't know of my existence so... XD
6. What is your current mood?
- Tired and a wee bit anxious for the exam later. But first I must be anxious for work since I'll have to adjust to the new set-up they should have ready tomorrow. It's supposed to give a better flow for people coming in since the register will be at the end of the line. It might end up being easier if it actually works, but people are dumb when faced with new things so anything could happen.
7. What's the color of your underwear?
8. What is one thing that makes you happy?
- My friends
9. Who was the last person you cuddled with?
- My cat. It's always my cat. Before that it was my Doctor Whooves plush. Neither of these are people. So sad. XP
10. If you could go back in time, and change something what would it be?
- One very important question comes to mind: Will a TARDIS be involved? I'd rather not mess with time unless I can have the Doctor with me. Second, I probably wouldn't change anything because I'd risk who I am today even if I do have many regrets. I like to think everything happens for a reason and everything has its time. Wibbly wobbly timey wimey. B|
11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day?
- Cat 'cause I mean come on. My cat will probably try to kill me, but I can try to ask her in cat language why she hates cats so much.
12. Ever had a near death experience?
- Several times over the span of my life, so yes.
13. Something you do a lot?
- Aside from school and work, I Internet a ton. Facebook and Netflix tend to be my go-to mostly.
14. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
- Leather Pants. Zerg did this to me. You diiiiiiiiiiiid this!!!!
15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
16. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
- From the list of celebrity birthdays, I'll go with Dan Reynolds because he's only 2 years older than me (26) and he's apparently the frontman of one of my favorite bands, Imagine Dragons. Yes, I had to look that up. XD
17. When was the last time you cried?
- It was at least a month ago now when I watched the last two Tennant episodes. B|
18. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
- Elementary choir, middle school choir, and one year of high school choir. I've also sang in front of my family at Christmas social things, but I haven't done that in a couple years now.
19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
- Teleportation so I can see my long-distance friends easier.
20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- Usually how their personality comes off to me. Also how old they are because I've had 40+ year-olds ask me if we could potentially date. *twitch*
21. What's your biggest secret?
- I AM Oscar Meyer! Bow down to meeeeeeeeee!
22. What's your favorite color?
23. When was the last time you lied?
- A couple hours ago when I said I'd only take a 10-minute nap. So I liked to myself, which I do on a daily basis. B|
24. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
- I am a child, so yes.
25. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
26. What's your favorite smell?
- Chocolate and rain. Despite contrary belief, these two smells usually aren't happening at the same time. B|
27. If you could describe life in one word what would it be?
- Stupid. P:
28. When was the last time you gave/received a hug?
- I dunno.
29. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
30. What are you thinking about right now?
- The past, present, and future all at once.
31. What should you be doing?
- Studying for my exam. Also sleeping.
32. What was the last thing that made you upset?
- Matt Smith taking over as The Doctor. B| It's getting veeeeeery hard to hate him now though as I'm going into the acceptance phase. This happened with David Tennant after the regeneration of 9. They make me fall in love and then tear out my heart when they're all, "Duurrrr huuuuuurrrer I'ma gon' die noooooow, bwahaha!" XD;
33. Do you like working in the yard?
34. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
- I like my last name, but it did suck in elementary school when I was known as the smart kid and when "The Price is Right" was more popular than it is today. B|
35. Name 5 things in your closet:
- Clothes, a deflated balloon (deflated as in it's like super depressed B|), my art class portfolio, a musical Snoopy carousel, and storage bins.
36. Do you act different around your crush?
- Not so much, no. I just act as weird as I do around everyone else. XD
37. When was the last time you slept with a stuffed animal?
- Last night. There are usually two in my arms every night and I alternate based on how much support my arm needs or how warm I do or do not want to be (The pony Doctor is warm. B|). Sometimes there's also a third plush pressed up against my lower back for support as well. Occasionally, that plush will also end up in my arms so I get confused in the morning when I have more than what I started with. XD
38. How many times do you take a shower a week?
- I try to take one every other day, but it doesn't always work out that way.
39. Do you brush your teeth everyday?
40. Have you ever said something stupid in front of your crush?
- I say stupid things in front of everyone all the time always.
41. Have you ever watched a hockey game?
- Part of one. Also ones in movies.
42. Do you lie about your age?
- No, but I've thought of doing that when a super old guy tries to ask me out. I've thought of saying I'm 16 and going to college as a post-secondary student or that I graduated high school way early. I've also toyed around with saying I'm a lesbian or that I have a boyfriend in another college and he'd totally come to beat up anybody I ask him to. And yet, my mind draws a blank every time so I don't end up mentioning any of that. Instead I end up all, "Durrr hurrr I don't have a boyfriend." *facepalm*
43. Ever been jealous about something stupid?
- Too many times to count.
44. Do you pick your nose?
- This question made me sneeze. B|
45. What's the one food you hate?
46. What's the one junk food you cant live without?
Cookies. I discovered today that chocolate chip cookies weren't a thing that existed until the 1930s. What kind of world were they living in???? DX
47. How old were you when you found out Santa was fake?
- I was 11 and I would've kept on believing if it hadn't been for my discovery of the same candy in the fridge as our Easter baskets. My mom could've played it off that the Easter Bunny shops at the same place as us, but noooo, she had to kill the dream. I basically learned everything was a lie on that fateful Easter.
48. Have you ever blown your nose and looked inside it in the napkin?
- Yes. It's kinda' necessary sometimes. B|
49. Describe your favorite underwear you have?
- They're all the same. I probably had favorite underwear as a KID, but today that's like asking what my favorite bra is. The answer: No bra. B|
50. Did you lie in any of these questions?
- In the end, would it even matter at all?
I do them! Check out this journal
for details! If it's a cartoon I like and have seen, I'll be able to whip up something for you! Requests
I don't do requests unless they're for voice-acting or writing. I might take suggestions
if I like them enough and need something to do.What I'm Currently Working On
-3 different stories, all one-shots - Le Progress: All Started
-Deal With It pic - Le Progress: Coloring Started
Groups I'm In
Other Places I Lurk
The Round Stable
I also have Skype and Yahoo accounts. If I know you fairly well and you'd like to IM me, let me know! I like to rp, but please don't add me if that's the only thing you ever want to do or talk about.