Due to the specific types of commissions I have available it is important to know what category they fall into.
- The various different categories and examples can be found here (link to follow).
Before making your inquiry, take a moment to answer the following questions:
- When will you be needing your commission for?
- Where roughly are you located? If within the US, what postal code and if outside the US what country?
- If a hoodie commission what size hoodie would you need? Please specify what type the size is in (men's, women's or unisex/other) or give measurements to determine size.
- Are there details you would like included in your commission? For example if a hoodie would you like a zipper or a tail/other detail for the character.
Once you have answered all of these questions you are ready to begin the price estimate stage. During this part of the process there are a few additional pieces of information that will be needed on top of the questions above.
- References to the character or design you are looking to commission. This includes any photos, screenshots or artwork of the character/item. If you are looking for an item already located within my gallery please specify which piece by name or link.
- The full name and origin of the character/item you are commissioning. In some cases I will need to search out additional images to supplement what has been provided.
- A small description of any design specifics you would like to have on it. For example for a pokemon hoodie if you want an added details for a specific pokemon not common amongst the type.
- Additional contact info. If you are contacting me through note then an email address where I can reach you.
Now that all information has been gathered I will provide at least one price estimate for the commission and an additional price for shipping. Depending on the price quoted multiple payments may be offered as an option.
- In the cases where it is offered a %50 non-refundable down payment must be made before any work begins on the commissioned item.
- In cases where it is not offered or requested work will begin once full payment is made.
- In rare cases a commission is needed by a deadline which leaves very little work time. In these occassions if I am willing and able to accept the commission I will request an additional rush fee charge. In most cases this will be an additional $25 but will depend on the specifics of the commission request.
If you have made it to this point then you should be ready to make payment. The forms of payment I accept are paypal, check or money order. Concealed cash will not be accepted in any form.
Once payment is made I will begin the process of putting together the commission. Any update requests are welcome but please understand that crafting an item takes time and I may not be able to give a substancial update days after payment.
Shipping in most cases will be done through the United States Postal Service via their Priority Shipping Service. Most packages will be sent with tracking confirmations (included in shipping fees) and insurance can be added upon request. Depending on the length of the commission timeline I will ask for verification on the location the package will be sent to.
Once the commission arrives pictures of it in use would be greatly appreciated.