Wow haven't posted in forever. Almost wish DeviantART had a setup like Tumblr where I could set up posts to on their own.
Anyway, onto the actual post.
Last summer I was asked to take part in an art show for Scranton's First Friday event. This particular show was Evil Dead themed for October's First Friday. Perfect reason to customize a munny for the event. Customization Details:
- Started off as a 7 inch Kid Robot Munny, the bigger size added a completely new level of difficulty since I'm more used to working in small details
- The face was sculpted and painted
- All of the hair was purchased at a local beauty supply store.
- The clothing was all sculpted on using sculpey and painted with acrylics
- The gun and chainsaw were sculpted and the chainsaw actually separates.
- Not pictures is the wooden base I used for the show it was made for. He has magnets in his feet to keep him in place on the base.
- Altogether the entire piece took somewhere around 60-70 hours over the course of a week.
to vote for the other entry for this year's MUNNYWORLD contest.