1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO cheating, if you don't know any of them then that's just too bad.
6. You don't have to be tagged in the note to play.
1. "Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you, I'm sorry."
"I don't want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Answered by Hotspot0626 Answer: Avengers Infinity War
2. "Hold on, you gave her wings?"
"So I take it you didn't have that tech available for me?"
"No, I did." Answered by Hotspot0626 Answer: Ant-Man and the Wasp
3. "Whoa, whoa, ladies! I'm a princess, too!"
"What kind of a princess are you?"
"Do you have magic hair?"
"Do animals talk to you?"
"Were you poisoned?"
"Kidnapped or enslaved?"
"No! Are you guys okay? Should I call the police?"
"Do people assume all your problems got solved because a big strong man showed up?"
"Yes! What is up with that?"
"She is a princess!" Answered by Hotspot0626 Answer: Ralph Breaks the Internet Wreck-It Ralph 2
4. "Today we will do mean things, *and* we will do them in style!" Answered by mzhamma Answer: The Grinch
5. "You don't believe in the Boogeyman?"
"You should." Answered by Hotspot0626 Answer: Halloween (2018)
6. "My God. It's a megalodon."
"He's kidding, right?" Answered by Autistic-teddy Answer: The Meg
7. "We will eat both of your arms, and then both of your legs, and then we will eat your face right off your head. You will be this armless, legless, faceless thing, won't you, going down the street like a turd in the wind!"
"What the hell are you?"
"WE... are Venom."
"Oh... I have a parasite. Good night, Mrs Chen." Answered by Hotspot0626 Answer: Venom
8. "The Screenslaver interrupts this program for an important announcement. Don't bother watching the rest. Elastigirl doesn't save the day; she only postpones her defeat. And while she postpones her defeat, you eat chips and watch her invert problems that you are too lazy to deal with. Superheroes are part of a brainless desire to replace true experience with simulation. You don't talk, you watch talk shows. You don't play games, you watch game shows. Travel, relationships, risk; every meaningful experience must be packaged and delivered to you to watch at a distance so that you can remain ever-sheltered, ever-passive, ever-ravenous consumers who can't free themselves to rise from their couches to break a sweat, never anticipate new life. You want superheroes to protect you, and make yourselves ever more powerless in the process. Well, you tell yourselves you're being "looked after". That you're inches from being served and your rights are being upheld. So that the system can keep stealing from you, smiling at you all the while. Go ahead, send your supers to stop me. Grab your snacks, watch your screens, and see what happens. You are no longer in control. I am." Answered by Hotspot0626 Answer: The Incredibles 2
9. "There's a clock in the walls. We don't know what it does, except... something horrible." Answered by Autistic-teddy Answer:The House With the Clock in its Walls
10. "Your half-brother, King Orm, is about to declare war upon the surface world. The only way to stop his war is for you to take your rightful place as King."
"Trust me, I am no king." Answered by Hotspot0626 Answer: Aquaman
11. "Maybe you'll find your own fireworks on the cruise."
"It's not the Love Boat, Frank." Answered by Autistic-teddy Answer: Hotel Transylvannia 3 Summer Vacation
12. "We've been here for twenty-two years. This hospital was built on two things: trust and rules."
13. "Sorry I'm late. There was a bunch of handicapable children stuck in a tree. I had to..."
"You're right. I was fighting a caped badass, but then we discovered that his mom is named Martha, too." Answered by Hotspot0626 Answer: Deadpool 2
14. "Since when do you know how to fly?"
"190 years old?"
"You look great!" Answered by Autistic-teddy Answer: Solo A Star Wars Story
15. "Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story..."
"Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe." Answered by Autistic-teddy Answer: Ready Player One
All 2018 films. Somee already released and on DVD/Blu-Ray. Others not yet released. Give a crack at it.