RULES FOR USING MY STOCK:
1. Please let me know when you've used my stock and send me a link so I can see it and put it in my favorites gallery. *I prefer notes, but any way you contact me is fine.
2. Credit. Please put my username/icon/a link to my account in your deviation description.
3. Do not just change the brightness/contrast or add a filter to my stock photos. Please make an effort to transform my stock into a work of your own. Remember, I allow you to use my stock, but the photos are still mine. Editing my photos makes the work a "Photomanipulation"; listing it under "Photography" is art theft.
4. You may use my stock in prints, just let me know when you do. It's common to offer the stock artist a free copy of the print if you do have them available for purchase, but I do not require this.
5. Please email me at email@example.com about offsite use. Commercial use is not permitted without permission/possible compensation, depending on what you're using it for.
If you'd like to contact me in any way, you can always send me a note. If that just doesn't seem to be working, my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks again for checking out my stock, I truly appreciate each and every one of you!
Intergalactic Stock Info
I haven't made a journal post in ages, but I figured it was time to give a little update to prove that A) I'm still alive and B) I still check this deviantart account sometimes. I love seeing all the art people are still making with my stock despite the fact that it's been quite a while since I posted anything new, so know that your work is still being appreciated. Anyway, I spend most of my time making videos on YouTube, blogging or traveling now days, so you can still find me in lots of other places on the Internet. I'm sure someday I'll post new stuff here, because I can never truly separate myself from my love of doing stock photography.
ALL CAPS Contest Winners!
Just wanted to preface this by saying that it took Luke and I a really long time to come to a final decision on this. We received so many great entries, and honestly wished we were putting out multiple albums so we could pick more than one! When we closed the competition last night, we calculated the number of art pieces to be submitted somewhere around 350 total. You guys are awesome! We can't believe how much hard work went into this. That being said, one had to be picked. We hope you like the ones we've chosen, and on top of that, we hope you like the album that comes out on March 28th!! Thanks again for getting involved, sharing your t
ALL CAPS Album and T-Shirt Contest! (New Prizes!)
The Objective: CONTEST CLOSED. *Luke and I are currently still tallying up our favorite entries and making final decisions on which pieces to pick. We'll be posting our final decisions by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. Thanks for your interest and awesome entries, everyone! This contest has been a pleasure. As many of you know, I am in a band called "ALL CAPS" with my boyfriend Luke Conard. You can check out our music here: http://www.myspace.com/allcapsband :cd: We are in the process of finishing up our second album, and since it has been a composite of many of both of our combined interests (including writing and playing music, many
Hello from intergalacticstock!
I'm afraid this is another one of those embarrassing apology journal entries... However! I come bearing gifts! I just uploaded some new stock images about a half hour ago from a shoot I did this summer and then... just... forgot to upload the rest of the pictures. I have no idea how I let that slip my mind. Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys the new stock photos, has a lovely Christmas, and is enjoying their time off (hopefully you got some time off xD). I myself am loving my time off school, am spending Christmas with my family, and then flying down to LA to spend a week with my boyfriend! AND, my birthday is on Sunday! Everytime I hang out