Commissions are my first priority, and depending on the nature of the commission, will be completed in a matter of days.
What can you commission?
- Any Pokemon line that hasn’t been done. (Or, I suppose, a redo!) Please check the Pokemon Index first!
- In-Progress evolutions between for Mega Pokemon.
- In-Progress evolutions between Pokemon Forms (ex: Legendaries).
- Unofficial, but canon-supported In-Progress stages between related Pokemon. (ex: Carbink - Diancie, Mew - Ditto/Mewtwo, etc).
- “Baby” forms for Pokemon (not pre-evolutions). Comes with egg design.
- In-Progress evolutions for your fakemon.
- Your fakemon, redrawn in the Sugimori-esque style the In-Progress evolutions are in.
- Mega evolutions for Pokemon without an official mega evolution.
- For others, just ask! I also take non-Pokemon commissions (I just don’t post them here).
- (In-Progress evolution) One Pokemon, from a two-stage line: ($20 - $30) depending on the complexity of the Pokemon.
- (In-Progress evolution) Two Pokemon, from a three-stage line: ($30 - $40) depending on the complexity of the Pokemon.
- Baby Pokemon (one): ($15 - $20) depending on the complexity of the Pokemon
- Mega Pokemon ($25 - $35) depending on the complexity of the Pokemon
- I charge an additional $10-20 (depending on complexity) if you want me to design (from scratch) for you. Excludes in-progress transitions for existing Pokemon as well as baby forms for existing Pokemon.
If you're interested, but can't afford something, we can try to work a deal out.
Email me: email@example.com
You can also send me a message on tumblr first, or send me a note here on DeviantArt (though I don't check here as often).
How do you pay?
I’ll send you an invoice from PayPal, which you can pay through your PayPal account, or, if you don’t have one, with a credit or debit card. Depending on your commission, I may send you sketches for approval and critique. I require you to pay before I send you any sketches or finished pieces. If for some reason I can’t finish the commission, the invoice serves as proof of our transaction, and I’ll issue you a refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
Essentially these would be regional versions of the Klink line and the Gothita line, in a region based off of Eastern Europe.