So the lovely tagged me and I finally got around to filling this out! XD Took a lot less time than I thought it'd be haha. These things are so fun XD
1. Answer each question as completely and profoundly truthfully as possible
2. Tag as many people as you want, or zero people, or even tag yourself again if you're really bored
3. Move on with your life ￼
1. Favorite dinosaur!
Triceratops? I think
2. Favorite Pokemon!
3. Coke or Pepsi?
4. What's the difference between a duck?
And a what.
5. What ridiculously useless superpower would you want?
You mean some small ability, right? I highly doubt any of these would really be useless…
The ability to to actual do what I plan!
Ability to eat without getting fat D;
Ability to write/draw/sing/do what's actually in my head.
Ability to wake up in the morning…and go to sleep at night….
I can't think of useless abilities >.<"
6. What's at the end of a rainbow?
A small colorful island with cute little fluff-balls and piles of happiness.
7. Wierdest dream you've ever had?
I was sleeping in a college ochem class and I had a dream that I ran to the pool next to my high school (about 15 minutes by car) during the nonexistent 10 minute break we had. One of the swim coaches was lecturing on the chemistry of water polo or something like that on a giant projector screen that had appeared where the diving boards usually were.
I was just sitting there with my feet in the water flipping through new "apps" on my watch: like one that tracked farts, another that showed the distribution of what I was actually doing over the day.
When I woke up it turns out I had actually heard some of the lecture in my dream and knew that part a little better than the stuff I'd listened to when I'd been awake. XD
8. Team Edward or Team Jacob?
9. If you were forced by munchkins to dye your hair some random fluorescent color, what would it be?
Dark purple! Like, it can be bright, but it'd be dark! And it'd have pink/red/blue/black/brown/some color that I haven't decided yet streaks in it!
10. Final question! If you were an alien from some planet obsessed with fine cuisine, and you were assigned to explore Earth and gather evidence of why hamburgers are so delicious to humans, but fell in love with some funny, sweet, good-looking chef while you were on Earth and discovered that you didn't care much for burgers but you were intolerant to every other type of food in existence, would you stay on Earth for eternal true love or would you leave in order to give your taste buds some sanity? CHOOSE CAREFULLY.
That depends very much on whether said "true love" loved me as well! And whether I had anyone back on my own planet. If they did and I didn't….maybe I'd stay…I'd just get used to burgers or somehow make them tolerable……….maybe…… I want good food.
Y'all are tagged, (if you want to do it). May the force be with you.