A new, simple skin suite I made. The text "fills" up as its value grows. For example: as seconds pass, the Minutes text fills up; as minute pass, the Hours text fills up; as Hours pass, the AM/PM text fills up; etc.
* The current weather temperature is shown in text, and is filled by 3 bars (blue: low temp; red: high temp; gold: current temp), so at a glance you can see how the current temperature compares to the high and low for the day.
* Hovering over the weather shows numerical values for high and low; hovering over the forecast gives numerical values for those highs and lows.
* Uses my automatic geo IP location for weather, but gives option for manual weather station.
* Use CoreTemp for cpu core temperature readings.
* All skins are easily scalable.
* Font used: Hasteristico by Alvaro Thomaz
Version 1.2 (2013-06-03)
- Fixed a bug with the new Battery meter
Version 1.1 (2013-06-02)
- Added Battery meter to system value displays; implemented as a variant to the existing system skin, so it is optional to display the Battery value
Version 1.0 (2012-12-22)
- Initial Release
This (download) is a xx...xx.rmskin file
RMSKIN is a Rainmeter skin or theme file that stores a Zip archive of applet images, fonts, metadata and compiled program code. It is used to apply themes to the desktop, and add weather and news reports, clocks, small games, and system performance tools. RMSKIN files contain five directories the skin content: Addons, Fonts, Plugins, Skins and Themes. They also contain a .cfg file in the root directory which contains metadata, such as the name, author and version.
Note from Here
Does anyone know how to get the downloaded Zip file into Rainmeter?
Im a little confused. But I want this badass skin. Lol help would be appreciated
I changed the font of the clock, but now the colors displaying time are not synchronized with the numbers size. Can anyone help me out ?
keep us posted if anyone finds out something