Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other people along with the characters you want them to write about (which leads to rule 4).
4. Post their avatars and write the character names next to them.
- She is 14 years old and is a freshman. And, being at 5'7 she is the second tallest out of her friend group.
- She is obsessed with cats.
- She lives with her father (Dominic) and her step-mother (Ella). Carmen's real mother left when she was young because she didn't want the burden of raising a child while still in college. Yeah she was kind of an accident.
- While Carmen does really like Ella and does think of her as mother figure she doesn't really address her as such because she doesn't want to be too attached or to feel the same way when her mother left if Ella were to ever leave.
- It is very and I mean VERY rare for her to ever take off her hat. The only exceptions she has is when going to sleep (Although she still will sometimes accidentally sleep with it on) or taking a shower or sometimes when she is alone.
- Adalina is very much like a sister to her. In fact when they first met back in elementary school (I'm still not sure which grade yet) Adalina declared that from now on that not only were they gonna be best friends Carmen was also gonna be her hermana or hermanita. She didn't meet Oliver or Greyson until freshman year.
- Carmen has a bit of a crush on Greyson. But because she is so paranoid all the time she chooses not to acknowledge it as much. (Even though she completely fails at it.) Ada and Oliver still tease her relentlessly over it though. Mostly Ada.
- She is pretty much the only one who has the slightest hint of common sense in her friend group and is also kinda the group mom. Which includes her pretty much consists of her yelling at everyone to either 'don't touch that' or 'don't go near that thing' or just breaking up arguments and comforting someone when they need it.
Link to my 'Underneath the School Grounds' folder: