So I finally am making a journal after...2 years? Not sure, but it has been a long time since I have done anything on DeviantArt.
I just wanted to come back and make a journal for nostalgia and see how everyone was doing after so long.
Personally I have had the good, bad, and random happen to me in the time I have been gone. To save time, I'll just put a list here for anyone who still remembers me a little
1) Started a career as a professional Super Smash Bros. player (winning several local tournaments in the past month!)
2) Started college classes (while in highschool) and am well on my way to become a lawyer!
3) Met new friends
4) Gained a huge amount of lifeskills
5) Got a bunch of gaming equipment and upgrades to my PC
6) Officially got enrolled in University of Cincinnati's philosophy program.
1) Had my heartbroken
2) Struggled with depression for over a year-and-a-half
3) Several emotional breakdowns due to my first semester of college classes being extremely tough. (To give a hint of how hard it was. I had to make two 18-page study guides for finals in my History class in 3 days, on top of studying for the Calculus final. Not to mention the added pressure of failing these courses would mean that I get no highschool or college credit for either AKA I fail my senior year of highschool.
1) Managed to meet several of my icons
2) Marched in both the Macy's and Rose Bowl parades on national TV!
So I just wanted to know what I have missed with you guys, I have been checking DA occasionally to look at all your artwork. And I must say, I am really impressed with the amount of improvement that I have seen.