EDIT 15/3/2019: sta.sh/01u6xi2nbzn4
- Adjusted thickness of undershirt to (mostly) fix clipping on models other than Sunset (which don't have a torso or legs that can be disabled through the bodygroups). The arms still clip, and I couldn't get around this without making the arms on the undershirt overly thick, so what I would recommend for that is to move the bones of the outfit model to cover the clipping in those instances.
- Added a bodygroup for a right-handed sword strap.
- Overall refinement of model.
Hopefully there isn't anything majorly wrong with this model, being only my second one. Let me know if there are any bugs and I can try
and fix them.
Keep in mind the cap has been modelled based on Sunset Shimmer's hair style, but it can still be used pretty well for other characters, you just need to size down the prp_cap_base bone and move it into position, and bake procedural bones.
This also allows it to work for an anthro setup: www.deviantart.com/imafuturegu…
The model has 3 skins: sta.sh/0oj6bseirtb
- Skin 1 is the Kokiri Tunic
- Skin 2 is the Goron Tunic
- Skin 3 is the Zora Tunic
There are also bodygroups for all the clothes that can be turned off, with the exception of the undershirt:
- Boots (Kokiri, Iron and Hover Boots bodygroups) sta.sh/0y12clf2x5m
- Gauntlets (Silver and Golden Gauntlet bodygroups) sta.sh/019g2zf3iegi
's V3 EQG models here: www.deviantart.com/sindroom/ar…