SUPPORT ME ON PATREON!Wips, previews, process pieces, linearts, color pages, PSDs, and exclusive discord rewards for patrons only... click "Become a Patron!"
A HOW-TO GUIDE ON DRAWING LEGS/ARMS
The BIGGEST critique I get on my species is, "They are too hard to draw."
I have talked with those who have said this, and we have narrowed it down to not knowing how to arm/hand and leg/foot. So I had a little time the other day and threw this together to help those people who are struggling with their adopts ... hoping it will show a little better how I envision Ambaran OCs arms/hands and legs/feet are to be drawn.SOME INTERESTING FACTOIDS
- Ambrivans have to use their tail to balance because their feet are so tiny and flat.
- Haaloman have tiny flat feet too BUT use their back talons to balance themselves!
- Haaloman have to be careful because their fingers/toes are sharp talons! They can slice thru rocks!
- And Seresan have needlike nails on their fingers that can do huge damage if not careful!
- Both male and female Seresans have a thigh gap and breeding pouch. Females have a little larger gap tho.
- Ambrivan and Haaloman arms are similar in length to human arms.
- Haaloman arms and legs are less anthro and more humanlike.
- Seresans have the shortest arms and least muscular arms - they are more flat and streamlined for fast swimming!
- Ambrivan and Haaloman thumbs are usable! Seresan thumbs are so small they have no real purpose anymore...
AMBRIVANS (et al) ARE AN ORIGINAL SPECIES BY ME
GETTING AN AMBARAN OC: Free Ambaran Adopts OR Create your own!
RULES YOU AGREE TO: TOS: Ambrivans, Haalomans, Seresans, and Pets