tagged me in one of those OC facts things and she wanted to know about Alcina, so here are 8 facts about her.
1. Alcina started out as my first Pathfinder character. She's been used in two campaigns,one that ended prematurely and another one that is technically done but may continue(not sure though).
2. Though she was originally for Pathfinder, a version of her exists in the Dead and a Half universe and she'll play a role in the story as well.
3. Her hat is alive, being a magical artifact that originally belonged to her adoptive mother and was given to her as a gift. Its name is Helmet.
4. Her favorite magic is illusion magic, as it melds well with her mischievious personality. Being able to trick and terrify her opponents brings her great joy.
5. Her hair can grow and be manipulated by her own will, such as acting as an additional limb. Her hair is also physically stronger than Alcina herself, being powered by her magic, and can be used to do heavy lifting.
6. Her eyes stay closed most the time(mostly a stylistic choice) and they only tend to open when she's showing her devious side or when she's open about her emotions.
7. She owns a magical handbag that basically acts like a bag of holding,containing a multitude of objects including a tea set and a potion-making set.
8. She can levitate and prefers floating more than walking.