Hi! you can call me Ika!... or Jani
I tend to be a pretty strange artist... If I had to say what I want from drawing.. I would put into I want to be good enough to the point I can't deny my skills. Good enough doesnt fly with me anymore. I would say its more selfish than what I can offer.. Art to me isn't a job and when I approach it that way it seems like I lose interest real fast. I remember I wanted to learn to draw to make video games and soon enough it will just be that. Although I do want to get good enough to make illustrations and so forth.
A couple to things to know about me..
- I love criticism.. I love knowing what to improve on and even positive ones
- I will do art trades and commissions but very very rarely will do requests
- I don't have a lot of patience for drawing as I used to but I try very hard.
- I don't really mind people using my art for personal use.. I would prefer knowing what it's being used for so I can check it out..
- My prefer style is black and white with nice and rich black lines..
- My inspiration for being an artist at first was fighting games... now I take a lot of inspiration from artist like Soejima, Sasaoka Gungu, and a couple other artists