|| Clovertails ||
Name: Dream Catcher (Light Purple) and Lullaby (Dark Purple)
6-Leaf | Extremely Lucky ~ IR
Long Serpent Tail ~ R
☘️CLAWS N' PAWS ☘
Dragon Claws ~ L
Signature Ears ~ CNo Back Scale ~ U
Unicorn Horn ~ VR
Gems ~ U
Two Headed ~ L
Slim/Long Serpent-Like Body ~ L
Dream Catcher and Lullaby are brothers said to be born from the nightmares of those suffering in their sleep. While they are made from darkness, they possess a light within them compelling them to bring others sweet dreams. They're able to use their luck magic to increase the chances of those around them experiencing dreams rather than nightmares, but will specifically act as a guardian in their luck mate's dreams. Both have separate thoughts, though they have a very similar way of thinking and get along well. Dream Catcher will use his magic to fend off nightmares while Lullaby sings to ease their luck mate back into a peaceful slumber. They are also able to purify the air with their horns to help ease breathing during sleep. They use their dark coats to slink around in the shadows at night, avoiding unwanted attention. Some believe they hear an unknown angelic voice drifting through the night just before they fade into sleep.
They have had only a few luck mates in past reincarnations so far, including people suffering from severe insomnia, nightmares from PTSD, or small children who needed the monster chased out from under their bed. Due to their lack of sainthood they do not remember them, they only have vague recollections of feelings from lost memories. Their current luck mate is a boy in comatose who they meet and play with in his dreams while snuggling up next to him in his hospital bed at night.
- Both have a very laid back attitude, though Dream Catcher is a little more outgoing than his brother.
- They constantly talk and occassionally gossip with each other in hushed whispers.
- Lullaby's singing voice will sometimes put those around him asleep or make them very drowsy, including humans and other Clovertails.
- Dream Catcher can sing as well, but he usually sticks to harmonizing or duets with Lullaby than singing on his own.
- The gems in their mane are howlite stones.
- Dream Catcher gathers all different kinds of feathers to wear as earrings, with a huge collection in all different shapes, sizes, and colours.
- Lullaby has a treble clef tattooed on his left cheek.
- They have an absurd fondness for hospital food and will sometimes sneak cheese sticks or muffins from breakfast boxes while no one is looking.
- Lullaby is extremely fascinated by human music boxes and will mimic the tunes he hears played.
Made with Photoshop CS5.