It was forced upon me I tell you. If you see this in your mentions, guess what?:bademoticon:
- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"paring to make a major resurgence? That depends"
(My mom's soap opera magazine)
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you reach?
A TV, DVD rentals, the magazine I just read to you, and a hair brush.
- What is the last thing you watched on TV?
- Without looking guess what time it is?
- Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
8:26 PM - Only an hour off.
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?"
- When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday, I went sledding! Quite sad to realize that I have not been outside in over 24 hours.
- Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The comments on miontre's answers.
- What are you wearing?
A plain white T-shirt, and black shorts.
- Did you dream last night?
Yes! I forget the details, but I know a bunch of stuff happened at a fast pace. When I try to remember, the first thing that pops up in to mind are a bunch of cats at my feet.
- When did you last laugh?
A few hours ago. I was in the closet under the steps, and my brother came in so I did a not loud, but firm, "baa!', so he screams and then starts repeating "Don't do that!". I sound so horrible.
- What are on the walls you are in?
Mainly family photos, a pasel drawing of my brother, and a painting of a light house my parents got in Japan many years ago.
- Seen anything weird lately?
*has a flash back of entire day searching for something weird*
Well I just looked over at the TV, and saw a commercial of a woman laying a sheet on a bed, and then a puddle of blood forms on it. Sooo, yeah
- What do you think of this quiz?
I think it's very interesting. If I didn't have anything else to do, I would probably do it even if I wasn't tagged.
- What was the last film you saw?
Last night I watched Pacific Rim, pretty cool movie.
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
First get the transmission fixed on our big SUV, that way our family of five will not have to squeeze in little Chevrolet Blazer. That way we will have 2 vehicles, so my sister would actually have something to drive when my dad is at work.
- Tell me something about you that I don't know?
I have not started on my third skin for Journal Skin January yet.D:
- If you could change one thing about the world.
I would make more yummy foods healthy.
- What do you want to learn in the future?
- George Bush:
I can't say much about him, because I didn't really start understanding politics until after he left office.
- Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I have thought about it, but I have never really decided on anything for if I have a child.>.>
- Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
- Would you ever consider living abroad?
I very much enjoy visiting other countries, but I like the country I live in too much to leave.c:
- What do you want God to say when you reach the pearly gates?
That I am going to heaven!
- Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal: