1. Praying to Santa can result in an unexpected Time Lord appearance.
2. If a glowing police box lands in your garden, by all means investigate.
3. Apples are rubbish, yoghurt is just stuff with bits in, and beans are evil. Bad bad beans.
4. Fish Fingers and Custard are just what you need after a traumatic experience
5. Box falls out the sky, man falls out the box, man eats fish custard.
6. You know when grown-ups tell you everything is gonna be fine and you think they're lying to make you feel better? Everything is gonna be fine.
7. It's not a box, it's a time machine.
8. Cricket bat to the face can incapacitate a Time Lord.
9. The D
I SHOULD BE DOING HOMEWORK NOW but am doing the 40 hour famine and going without technology. so tomorrow i'll write out my medea essay snail way and colour in my sheep for chinese. People I don't know, hopefully you're doing it too ^^ Raise money for third world countries and fight back the global food crisis and starving children ~40hourfamine.com
Stolen from !iHazCOOKiiE (https://www.deviantart.com/ihazcookiie) :meow:
The game is like this: you start with the 100% of virginity, and for every thing you have done, you lost 1%, then post it as a journal with the final percentage. Tag someone if you want
1 [ ] Smoking
2 [ ] Drank alcohol
3 [ ] Cried when so
First, thanks to ~supperfrogg (https://www.deviantart.com/supperfrogg) for :thumb168170752: and :iconxxali-starxx: for :thumb168550663:, they're adorable :love: 8D
Oh, and I recently found out that you can fave galleries--amazing! :slow:
Since we can use thumbs, I'm making a random feature before the journal thingy goes away :'D
Also a good chance to dig some shiney-cute-amazing-useful-funny stuff out of favourites again
Hopefully you haven't seen any of these before and will like them ^^
:thumb154154682::thumb168073354::thumb58906852: [inside joke- I'm sorry! But it's so well drawn..!]
Hai guyez, pwetty journals again! ~lawooplz (https://www.deviantart.com/lawooplz) Too many to choose from :noes:
School; had so much stress-stress-stress on the sose and science and music and music and flute tests +____+
:faint: :noes: and the concert and ENGLISH STORY left me with way not enough sleep.
Which is why you should vote for Larry and the Happy Happy Party, because we'll bring an end to the fatigue with nap-time during choir and/or lote and science :aww:
*shameless advertising* :XD: :w00t:
Are we going to die in year 10 or what? :C
:sing: Cecere eeye cecere eeye *whizzing elbow strike* HA! Pure kung-fu dancing :'D
Anyway, good night from here and have an