Daily Deviation
Iamno-Scientist's avatar

Still not good enough

2K 338 38K (1 Today)
By Iamno-Scientist   |   Watch
Published: December 5, 2008
© 2008 - 2020 Iamno-Scientist
~Still not good enough~

*********************
The feeling to give everything, but everything isnt good enough.


"A minute's success pays the failure of years."
*********************

Credits: Quote by Robert Browning
Image size
1675x1574px 385.53 KB
Comments338
anonymous's avatar
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Caesar-1955's avatar
Caesar-1955Hobbyist General Artist

Can, will and might be told that but 2Pac says only GOD can judge..., likin' this a LOT!!! A+

Killman21's avatar
You still my not be good enough for now. But if you give up people well never know how good you could be; so you should never give up. Proving them all wrong will shock the world and your self. 😁

I know it just art and what not. Just saw this and made me think of the old days and something I was told once.
xxThisClosexx's avatar
xxThisClosexxStudent Traditional Artist
I love this! This is an excellent photo, and very relatable. Very nice job! :heart:
Gromitooth's avatar
GromitoothHobbyist General Artist
If only people would listen.
Bookworm-weirdo's avatar
Bookworm-weirdo Photographer
this is true for most of us and all of us

n___n
| ('_')|
n-----|
||___|
||n__95% of teenagers would panic if the Jonas brothers/Justin Bieber were to jump off a 100 foot building.Copy and paste this if you were the other 5% that would bring popcorn and invite friends
diorgana's avatar
diorganaHobbyist Artist
Sadly ... but I love this photo - sometimes reality hurts;)
julyrainxo's avatar
julyrainxoStudent Photographer
i absoultly love this<3
Iamno-Scientist's avatar
Iamno-ScientistStudent Digital Artist
Thank you sooooo much <3
julyrainxo's avatar
julyrainxoStudent Photographer
welcome!:)
photography-in's avatar
photography-inHobbyist Digital Artist
*Sigh*
charity--x--turkula's avatar
charity--x--turkulaHobbyist Photographer
nice ideaa.
TammyTheDevil03's avatar
...I know the feeling. >_>
Altarior's avatar
Altarior Digital Artist
As powerful as it is sad. I love the expression of this whole piece! :>
Megakia's avatar
Megakia Photographer
Especially at school...nothing is good enough.
Nice pic :)
MadeleiZoo's avatar
MadeleiZooProfessional Filmographer
wow. :sniff:
sakurasaisou's avatar
sakurasaisouHobbyist General Artist
wow :D
maldorca's avatar
It's never good enough :(
tryToDie's avatar
feel the same.

but the person on the picture do it wrong. the only way to improve is naive optimism.
iluvm3lol's avatar
this is EXACTLY how i feel right now
:+fav:
1001knives's avatar
harsh! well done piece though
Lil-bits's avatar
Augh! SO familiar.
anonymous's avatar
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In