Thank you for stopping by
Please read below for all of my commission prices, terms of service, and everything you need to know to help you discern if I'm the artist for you.
My prices are based on an $8.00 an hour gig. Depending on the concept you throw my way, I estimate the time it'll take to finish and price it accordingly. I can offer everything from a quick, uncolored sketch to a full blown illustration. I work in traditional and digital.
(Only traditional examples shown. Can be done digitally.)
I can do animals, too!Terms of ServiceWhat I will not draw:
The gist of it is, G rated fashion, PG rated romance, and PG-13 rated violence. There may or may not be exceptions to the rule but that is my usual rule.
If you want more specifics, I won't draw...
What to include in your note/email:
- Anything pornographic or sexually explicit in nature
- Fetish art
- Anything that bashes other's religion, race, views etc.
- Yaoi (boy+boy love), Yuri (girl+girl love)
- Demonic characters (I'll make an exception if you want me to draw a good character fighting such a character or if you want me to display a concept of duality.)
- 'My Little Pony' style art (or just...asking for an art style that isn't mine. If you want a very specific style, please find an artist that specializes in it.)
- Copyrighted characters
- No wearing religious items (cough rosaries cough) for fashion. Small cross necklaces and the like are fine. I have a thing against pentagrams and things of that particular vein. I wont draw it.
- No obscene gestures or cuss words included in the commission ("oh my god" counts as this)
- Anything that breaks the deviant art rules and regulations
- Please include "commission" or something along those lines as the subject of your note/email
- What sort of commission you want
- If you're requesting me to draw your original character, send me photos, a description of his/her personality, or anything that might help me portray him/her better. I do prefer visual references, but I am capable of working from a written description alone. I prefer JPEG images.
- If you're requesting a drawing of a real person, send me a good quality photo of who you want drawn along with any other info or references you think might be helpful. I will not copy people from copyrighted photos unless you are the photo's official owner.
- I will automatically upload my finished work to my Deviantart page unless you request the work to remain strictly private. If nothing is said, I'll assume it's ok to post.
- I am ok with deadlines as long as you give me a month in advance. My schedule has been tight due to work so please be patient.
Payment method/contact info:
- My payment method is Paypal
- My email (both for paypal and general contact) is firstname.lastname@example.org
- After you communicate what you want done, I'll consider what amount of time the drawing will take and price it accordingly. If the time it takes to complete your commission increases from my original estimate, I will not charge you extra.
- I will ask for payment in full before I begin work on your commission.
- You will receive a 600dpi scan of the finished piece.
Please consider contacting me, even just for a little sketch
Thank you for considering me!