Temporary moved my info to google docs
You can leave questions down here C:
hi, this might be a dumb question but i've never paid for a commission before. i was just wondering how do they work? do i just describe the character i'm looking to be drawn, or should i draw a sketch, even if i suck at drawing? thank you!
Commercial usage drawingsWhat counts as commercial use
There are four price tiers:
• 1x price, not for commercial use
• 1.5x price, same as below but with visible credits (e.g., a small "art by Hyanna-Natsu" in the corner of an image)
• 2x price, commercial use when the artwork is not the bulk of the product (promotional material, CD cover, game assets, social media artwork, etc.)
• 3x price, commercial use when the artwork is the bulk of the product (body pillow, postcard, merchandise, etc.)
Does YouTube assets (banner, avatar, using art in videos) count as commercial?
Yes, same for Patreon and any ad-supported site.
Getting my art on your project
You can contact me here on DA or at hyannanatsu(at)gmail(dot)com (I usually take 1-2 weeks if I'm busy.)
Please fill this: Commercial commission form
Or if it's a lengthy project/can't be explained through a form:
Personal use CommissionsLast update: Jan 2020^^
What are personal use commissions?
Personal use means the drawing won't generate to you any kind of profit, and is something you wish to have for personal enjoyment. Sharing on social media is ok as long as you use the "post version" I provide you and credit me on the post.
If you're crowdfunded or ad-supported, drawings for your "personal brand" (e.g., Twitch banners, Patreon avatars, etc) count as commercial use.
Payment method and pricing
• I accept Paypal, Stripe and Deviant Points
• Extra fee will be added if the character has a complex design.
How to order
Contact me with the info:
(if you don't have DA you can do that by email hyannanatsu•gmail•com)
• Payment method:
• Paypal e-mail: (only necessary in paypal payments, not for points)
• Commercial use: yes/no What counts as commerc