Basically this is what you need to know..
- High quality is mostly based on what we think of as high quality. This includes comparing it to the source material but also the general execution and objective qualities of the work.
- All styles are welcome, we try to judge by composition, values, lighting, craftmanship, etc. Relatively objective standards.
- We may at any time remove something from the group if we feel it no longer lives up to our standards.
- We accept all types of fan art, games, anime, movies, shows in most (if not, all) forms, traditional, digital, photography, etc.
- We'll be categorizing art by their show, movie, general label belonging to the source material.
- We know the gallery will have a 'lot' of folders, so for the sake of convenience we will do our best to organize them alphabetically, a-z.
- Daily limits on submissions to the gallery may change based on actual activity.
-- Currently: Anyone can submit 2 deviations per day
-- Currently: Members can submit 6 deviations per day
-- Currently: Contributors can submit unlimited deviations per day
- Anyone can submit to the '--Unsorted--' folder.
- Members/contributors can submit everything to the appropriate folder, .
-- Should the right folder not exist or you don't want to search for it, submit to the '--Unsorted--' folder.
- If we don't know what it's from we might ask you, once you respond we can look it up and see if it meets our standards.
- The group's favorites gallery will be for all high quality original art.
- Invite your friends and fellow artists, let's make this a great group!
We may edit this over time as more points may need to be addressed or changed.
Last edit Sep 27, 2018.
Questions? Please comment or note.