hotrats51's avatar
Jesse
50 Watchers21K Page Views200 Deviations
Moonrats Collaboration
6
2
adidas splat
7
5
adidas crowd
4
2
adidas stripe-it-rich
3
3
adidas reflect II
7
4
free kin-hot collab
26
3
New Do
15
1
Closeup of Josiahs Bay tree
0
0
Sliced II
20
10
Cretaceous Cascade
33
5
See all
Moonrats Collaboration
6
2
adidas splat
7
5
adidas crowd
4
2
adidas stripe-it-rich
3
3
adidas reflect II
7
4
free kin-hot collab
26
3
New Do
15
1
Closeup of Josiahs Bay tree
0
0
Sliced II
20
10
Cretaceous Cascade
33
5
Ughrats Collab III Final
22
8
Realization
2
1
sunrise
47
33
Sunrise Evolution
41
47
Sucker For Symetric Seahorses
59
132
blackbird pt.i
32
190
Viburnum Leaf Electric
6
13
cat and swallow
42
46
THRONE OF ZON
26
11
United States
Deviant for 13 years
Badges
Llama: Llamas are awesome! (2)
Checkin' In
Hey all, Whew, what a year it's been and things aren't improving much. My strength continues to be tested almost on a monthly basis. Tragedy seems to surround and I am trying my hardest to be strong and to come out from all of this okay. It's a very long story but my art has definitely taken a back seat to family and close friends. I am stretched very thin and trying to keep my head above water while juggling a new business on top of everything else. I miss you all here on DeviantARt. Please feel free to find me on facebook. I spend a little time there. I hope you are all doing well and feeling productive. I haven't been creating much latel
10
0
A brief update
Dear neglected friends of the deviant art community, I regret not being more diligent about keeping in touch with many of you and hope that you are all doing well. I have just been too busy to keep up and certain things were bound to lack. I hope you'll forgive me. Currently, I'm most passionate about the rug line I'm starting and trying to figure out the best way to market them. As you know, I lost a very close friend in May and since then, there have been more friends who have passed. It's been a very difficult year for me and for so many that I love. Perhaps this winter I will find time to get back into the swing of things here
6
0
Senseless loss
Dear friends, Upon returning from Denver, while in their airport, I learned the about the tragic death of a lifelong close friend. Nothing makes sense right now and the emotions I'm feeling are hard to describe but I'm tryiing not to crawl in a hole. I will proceed with my art show on the 30th, still giving 20% of the proceeds to the high school art program. The remaining 80% will be placed in a trust fund that has been set up for her four children. Please hold your friends and loved ones very close. Tell them how much you love them as often as you can and never take tomorrow for granted. Life throws mean curve balls when you're least expe
11
0

Comments194

anonymous's avatar
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Sign In
Rockonteddy's avatar
Rockonteddy|Hobbyist Photographer
Love you Jess! Wherever you are I hope you are at peace with yourself. xx
Reply  ·  
MOONDOGPROD1's avatar
MOONDOGPROD1|Professional General Artist
Hi, Jess, -thanks for stopping by.
Nice surprise!
God bless...MD~~:arc:
Reply  ·  
Imjss's avatar
Imjss|Hobbyist Artist
i miss u :)
Reply  ·  
hotrats51's avatar
I miss you, too. I haven't been on in forever. so many things in my life have changed and art has taken a back seat, though not permanently. xoxox Sending love!
Reply  ·  
TwirlyMind's avatar
Jesse, where are you?
Reply  ·  
hotrats51's avatar
In Pittsburgh, currently but I may be in Charleston, SC for three months during this winter. Thanks for the kind note. Things are looking up - just one of those years. Too many young people passing away.
Reply  ·  
TwirlyMind's avatar
Winter in a warm spot: Good idea! You are most welcome. Glad to hear things are looking up. Be well!
Reply  ·