Rules of Conduct:
1. Harassment of any kind for any reason between members will not be tolerated. This includes flaming of their works, harassment through comments or notes, or any other harassment. You get one warning and then you're out (as well as any submissions you have made). Critiques are fine if the artist requests them.
2. If you have a complaint against another member, please note this club! Please title it 'Complaint' or else we will regard this as spam.
3. Please submit all art into the correct folder. If you cannot, please just submit it under Featured for this time and we will move it into the correct folder. We check this group daily.
4. Only art from Hoshicon, Hoshicon events, or arts of the Hoshicon mascots will be accepted. Only completed works will be accepted.
1. All contest entries must be PG - 13 and below. Any mature artwork will be disqualified. They may be placed in the folders.
2. In order to send contest entries, please submit them in the appropriate folder if you can. Afterwards, please comment on the journal entry regarding the specific contest. We will add your picture to that folder.
3. Please submit everything by the deadline. We will be able to make a voting area as soon as possible.
4. Only members are allowed to submit contest entries and compete! And anyone can become a member so just click on top!
5. Kiriban winners have to be members as well. If there is no winner, we will announce a no winner.
6. You will be noted regarding your prizes and sending the prizes. If you would like to donate a prize, please note us with 'Prize Donation'. This can be commissions, special items, etc.