I just want to share a very sad and unpleasant story that happened recently.
Perhaps this is not diplomatic. And unprofessional. But hell, I'm very, very upset and disappointed. The most offensive is that this is a stab in the back from a regular customer who has several very important for me sculptures in his collection.
It all started with the fact that during the current sale (10% discount), the buyer asked to refund $ 10 from the last order. The client motivated this by the fact that he bought a pair of creatures (a mother with a baby Liontari), which supposedly costs more than an adult creature and a baby separately in total.
At the s
Many believe that criticism will help to do a better work. But there is one very important nuance: the work can be done better ALWAYS.
- At first, the schoolboy will come and say "faugh! What the crap...?"
- Then the sofa critic will come and say "legs of different lengths, neck is too short".
- Then the teacher will come to the rural art school and say "the thigh muscle of irregular shape".
- Then the teacher of the prestigious art university will come and say "in motion this muscle will perform one more tenth of a millimeter".
- Then the art historian will come and say "you are a good master, but your work lacks style / dynamics / work wit
This is a series of my works, the inspiration for which was the film "Alien: Covenant", as well as the continuation of this story in our worlds. The character of Titmouse (and one of eagles) was created by my friend Eva Odinez.
«My initial attitude towards Titmouse — “I’d strangle him with my own hands!” — at some moment transformed into “I’ll tear off the hands of anyone who dares touch him”. As we got to know the details of his story I came to respect him. I even felt admiration.
What else was perceptible in Titmouse was his eternal trust in the world, his belief that life is not only ab
I'd like to congratulate you for being in my second ever Art Feature (for a newly-born Feature Project called Art Exhibition) . Your work has been hand-picked to showcase the best DeviantArt has to offer. On behalf of the rest of the community, I'd like to thank you for being an amazing artist!
To view the Feature, please click the thumbnailbelow (let me know if you consider this advertising within 24 hours of this post (so that I may remove it)). If you'd like to suggest any other artworksin the near future, do send me a message.