(God I was bored. Sorry, it's one of these. These always come out really weird for me.)
1. Put your iTunes on shuffle. "Mmkay.."
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Write down a witty comment -_-"
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
I'm on Fire - Bruce Springsteen
(Yet another thing I was not aware was on my playlist. what)
2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
The Music Goes Round My Head - The Saints
(And another. But this fits quite well?)
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Cordoba (Cantos de España No. 4, Op. 232) - Wladyslaw Szpilman
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
San Marc (Moderna) - Al Di Meola
(O_o this is the problem with these memes and my playlist. instrumentals.)
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Arclight - VNV Nation
(Wow. Looked up the lyrics to this one. wow. awesome.)
6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Renai no Sainou (Karaoke version) - Chisa Yokoyama
("Talent for Love"... hahah. But with no words.)
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Requiem, K.626: Confutatis - W.A. Mozart
8. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Southern Accents - Johnny Cash
9. WHAT IS 2+2?
Lady Marmalade - Christina Aguilera, Lil Kim, Pink, Mya
10. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Away, away, my heart's on fire - The Pirates of Penzance
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Bach: St. Matthew Passion, BWV 244 - Und Siehe Da, Der Vorhang Im Tempel Zerriss
(I don't know what to think about this. O_o)
12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Nachtviolen, D.752 (Mayrhofer) - Elisabeth Schumann (Schubert Lieder album)
(This is kind of sweet.)
13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
All The Young Dudes - Mott the Hoople
(LOL AT THIS)
14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Samba! Meoto Zenzai - Yuko Mizutani
(This actually makes sense. GETTIN' MARRIED WOO except this is such a dorky song)
15. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
MaXXstacy - DDR
16. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Laudate Dominum - Evelyn Tubb, soprano; The Consort of Musicke; Anthony Rooley, director (Monteverdi: Soprano Duets & Solos)
(That's... quite the party song. not)
17. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Wonderwall - Ryan Adams
18. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Eifersucht - Rammstein
(I am totally not a jealous person at all; I may be indifferent to the point of a fault.)
19. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Fade to Black - Metallica
(that is depressing, no)
20. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Samson et Dalila: Mon coeur s'ouvre à ta voix - Maria Callas
(WTF how is this a bad thing, this sounds like some uh, good times ahead)
21. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Peel me a Grape - Steven Blum
(No idea. Found this randomly six years ago while searching for perfect jazzy mood dinner music for the first time David came over for dinner hehe)
22.WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Sakura Kiss for String - Ouran Soundtrack
(I do not regret ever watching Ouran. EVER.)
23. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Beauty and the Beast (Japanese)
(Nawww this is adorable.)
24. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Holland, 1945 - Neutral Milk Hotel
25. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
The Letter - Sweeney Todd Original Broadway Cast (but it's playing Parlor Songs, I think my soundtrack messed up when it was ripping it)
(Uhhhh. This is disturbing.)
26. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
The Bug - Mary Chapin Carpenter
(Hahah, this is funny. Yet another one I had no idea I had on my playlist.)
27. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Britten: The Turn Of The Screw - Act 2: Var. 10
28. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?'
- Ena Xadi (Dance Mix) - Peggy Zhna
29. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Sleepwalk - Blackeyed Susans
(If this means that I am mad at myself for constantly oversleeping then yes)
30. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Pierrot Lunaire (II) - Enthauptung
(Hah. Hahahahahah. Decapitation.)