I was surprised to find that there was no appreciation group for the backgrounds of Homestuck, specifically the lands, so I figure I'd make one.
I suppose I should set some rules:
0) Don't be a jackass.
1) Corollary to 0: no racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, or otherwise discriminatory nonsense. I really don't see how those would come up in a group that's primarily about the landscapes, but it's the internet so I figure I'd better get that out of the way to begin with.
2) Mature content is allowed to a limited degree if it's properly tagged. As above, what would it even be doing here anyway?
3) Submit stuff to the right folders! It makes it easier for everyone.
4) Speaking of which, Featured is for the best of the best, I will move stuff in or out of it depending on whether I think it qualifies. In the event that more admins are added they will also take part in the decision process.
5) Fan lands are fine! Just follow rule 3.