20 (more) interesting & useless facts. Enjoy.
1. The world's termites outweigh the world's humans 10 to 1.
2. In the Caribbean there are oysters that can climb trees.
3. A group of ravens is called a murder.
4. Studies show that if a cat falls off the seventh floor of a building it has about thirty percent less chance of surviving than a cat that falls off the twentieth floor. It supposedly takes about eight floors for the cat to realize what is occurring, relax and correct itself.
5. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds.
6. Once a bull has impregnated a cow, it will never impregnate that same cow again.
7. Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds, while dogs only have about ten.
8. The combination "ough" can be pronounced in nine different ways. The following sentence contains them all: "A rough-coated, dough-faced, thoughtful ploughman strode through the streets of Scarborough; after falling into a slough, he coughed and hiccoughed." Hey it menti