Well, the V4 lower receiver and grip are done. They're not compatible with V3 parts, but their proportions are more correct, so it's a worthwhile change. The internals are a bit difficult to make, and I'm not convinced that they're perfect, but after several iterations, they're definitely better than they were before. The trigger and hammer move, as do the bolt catch and mag catch. They all have little springs on them. The selector restricts their movement based on its position. There's even an auto sear, but it's largely decorative as it would have been too complex to correctly replicate its functionality (same goes for the disconnector, which is fixed) in paper form. Overall, it's a normal M16A1 receiver and grip, and I'm about to make a normal M16A1 stock and magazine for it. I'm starting to think that maybe it would be better to just make an M16A1 upper and handguard for it as well, and release it as a finished package, before moving on and making the parts specific to the Mk12 SPR.Lower V4 M16A1
- A detailed lower receiver with moving trigger, hammer, bolt catch, and mag catch. Not compatible with V3 parts.Grip V4A1
- An M16A1 grip for the V4 receiver.
As a side note, here are a few miscellaneous parts:Folding Front Sight 99051
- A back-up front ironsight for the Mk 12 Mod 1, but useable on any railed handguard.MaTec BUIS
- A back-up rear ironsight typical on the military M4. Similar to the Hk416 flip-up rear sight, but the sight sits in a secondary internal housing.Upper Receiver V3A31 M16A1
- An upper receiver with an integrated A1 carry handle, fence-style brass deflector, and optional teardrop forward assist.XM177 Moderators for 10,5 Barrel
- Muzzle devices for a CAR-15 build. There is a short one (XM177E1) and a longer one (XM177E2).