I'm Hanna, born and raised in Finland until at the age of 20 I realized I had found the love of my life and I moved across the ocean to America to marry him johnnywhoa
. I'm the kind of person who loves to talk, but I also am an introvert so you will see a fun mix of the two from time to time. I have lived 20 years of my life in Finland, and so I would appreciate if you took my culture in consideration if sometimes my social skills don't seem to match yours.
Finnish people are coconuts: Hard on the outside, but we have a soft gooey inside My style:
With my style I like to say you can see a touch of manga which shows you guys my roots, a nice handful of cartoon style which shows my long time goal to steer away from said manga style, and a butt load of realistic anatomy which I love about my style and I hope you love it too~ XD
Anyway I appreciate you took the time to read this and not only that but visited my page! I hope you like my style and like what I make in the future.
Paypal button right here:
Personal advice:- "Being a good artist is not about taking the road that is difficult. It's about knowing when to take a shortcut."
- "Don't get jealous of someone doing something better at art. Start learning from them so one day someone can learn from you."
- "Never attach your self esteem to your art or eventually you will hate what you used to love."
- "Forcing yourself to learn is one way. Waiting till you want to learn is another."
- "If you want to hear kind words about your art, be ready to do the same for others. "
- "Failure comes the moment you stop trying."
- "A person who doesn't approve of your dream of being an artist, should be as important to you as a failed line. Ctrl+Z, and pretend it was never even there."
Go back in calender and look what weekday you were born:
Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go, Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day
Is bonny and blithe and good and gay.