When requesting a commission, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me here or on discord at Hime#4919 and include this information
- Your name or alias.
- Your paypal email.
- Amount of characters and commission type.
- Description of what you want me to draw, general feel of the picture, ect.
- References/descriptions. Send me pictures of the character(s) and describe their personality. If you don’t have any pictures you can describe how they look like or maybe use a doll maker from dolldivine,com for example.
Basically, give me as much information as possible so I know what you want and there’s no misunderstandings.
Note that depending on how complex your request is, some prices might have to be adjusted. If so, I will look over your request and suggest a price.
After we agree and I receive the payment, I will make a sketch for you to overview. Once the sketch has been approved, you will not be able to request any further changes for the line-art without paying an extra fee.
Terms of Service
- All commissions must be paid in 50% upfront, the other 50% + additional fees upon completion before receiving the full image file.
- Payments are done via paypal, I will send you an invoice.
- I can refuse your request for any reason.
- Do not expect a complicated piece to be done in a week. The time depends on the number of pending requests or real life issues like university and health, I will keep you updated once a week on my progress.
- I do not accept Deviant points or art trades as payment.
- Porn or fetish art
- Excessive Gore
- Complicated mechs/machines
- Political/hateful messages.
- I, the artist, hold every right to each drawing, not the commissioner.
- Unless agreed upon beforehand, I am allowed to post the artwork anywhere to promote my art.
- You are allowed to print the artwork for personal, nonprofit use only.
- If you post the artwork on social media you need to give proper credit to the artist.
- You are not allowed to reproduce and sell the artwork, or make money off it in any way.
- You are not allowed to claim the artwork as your creation.
- You are not allowed to edit out the watermark/signature.
- I have the right to cancel and refund the money for your commission at any time if needed.
- If you want to cancel or demand a refund once I’ve started drawing, you will still have to pay for the work I have put into it until then. If it's in the sketch stage and you decide to cancel, you will have to pay for it as if it were a sketch commission, and so on.
- You have no right to demand a full refund if you decide to change your mind or if you haven't explained to me what you want clearly. I will check multiple times with you if I am actually making what you want and it's not my responsibility if you fail to communicate.