1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
but, nitrogen dioxide gas from car exhaust is poisonous.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
, my arms are longer than the table
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Eh...Something on MTV, don't remember.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
9:25...that's because when I started the quiz..I looked at the time xD. I'm so cheap.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The clock, MSN, me typing and my mp3s
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
5 hours ago..when I was walking home...freezing...
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
At Louis' msn window.
9. What are you wearing?
Faded light blue jeans, socks with cats one them, light blue tan top and short sleeved blouse.
10. Did you dream last night?
Hm.....I dreamt of you
, jks jks, I wish..hm...I don't remember x.x?
11. When did you last laugh?
Sometime throughout the day.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
This 2005 calender that I'm too lazy to take off, a picture of my friends' faces from a photo booth, chobits, Final Fantasy, Inuyasha posters which I really want to strip off my walls and some awards I won last year =_=;.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yea, whenever I look in the mirror
14. What do you think of this quiz?
You made my fingers cold.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Seven Below or Eight Under or something like that.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A TABLET...A wacom tablet T_T, I hope I get one by the end of this week...T_T.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know
For all I know you may be a stalker observing my every move...*gasp* a quiz being a stalker =o!
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics?
Definatly less ingorance and more empathy.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush
Doesn't really concern me that much.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Abroad, where o_o?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I haven't thought that far...maybe "Cheeeese." LOL...jks jks that's
's word. Probably "We don't want you here, go live another life
25. 4 people who must also do this in THEIR journal:
and of course, to anyone who's willing to waste their time ^^.