1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
but, nitrogen dioxide gas from car exhaust is poisonous.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
:o, my arms are longer than the table =D
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Eh...Something on MTV, don't remember.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
9:25...that's because when I started the quiz..I looked at the time xD. I'm so cheap.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The clock, MSN, me typing and my mp3s
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I'm bored in BTT...and it's a FRIDAY yaaaaaaaayyy, and we're missing class because of a dance afterschool. Hm..it's there a point in having the valentine's dance AFTER valentine's day? I think the cupids already flew away ~.~. Plus Dances are kind of 'pointless'? Well okay for one it's SUPER LOUD CRANKED up music and you really have no idea what they're saying for most of the songs. And then suddenly, there's this really slow soft song..and everyone gets off the what do you call it...'center' of the caf and sits and wait to be asked to dance OR as I prefer to do (but never do anyways) sit on the platform watching =D. Lalala, danses are sooooo