I knoe I don't have many watchers, but I thought this might be fun anyways c:
* The first 10 people commenting this journal get a feature and the three deviations I like most from their gallery will be put on the list below!
* If you comment, you have to do the same in your journal, putting the tagger (me) on the first place.
* The idea of this is not to get a free feature, it is to spread art around for everyone!
I don't usually write journal entries, but I feel the need to say this..
I feel like deviantart's front page is becoming filled with pictures of "sexy" girls in suggestive poses. It isn't art, really. I'm a little tired of seeing it on the front page EVERY SINGLE DAY. I may just be "insensitive to photography" but to me, it just looks like a bunch of pictures of skimpy outfits on people. I don't think that's art. They only become popular because of the sexual appeal. Just... urgh. I'm ranting and repeating myself. Aaaand this journal is basically pointless.
I dunno. It just pisses me off.
RULES (You must post these)
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You have to chose ten people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
Go to their pages and tell you have tagged him/her.
No tag backs.
No crap in tagging section "you're tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag ten people. (Or whoever you can)
1. What's your favourite colour? earthy light green :33 or seafoam green.
2. Ocean or Mountains? Ocean~
3. What's the best book you've ever read? Either The Paper Stars by Helen Keheler or The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold