This year's Hetalia Day, not too many people know each other. Some are too shy to talk to others, the main goal for this artist meet we'll have more chance to interact with each other.
When and Where
Date: November 28, 2010 (Sunday)
Location: Gateway Cubao (plan A is Greenhouse, plan B is Coffee Bean/Breadtalk at the ground floor)
Anyone and everyone who's an art enthusiast and Hetaliard. Fanartists, fanfic writers, cosplayers, photographers and art enthusiasts are more than welcome to join in this meet. An attendance sheet (illustration board) will be provided for people to draw/spam/sign their LJ/DA names.
We encourage members of Hetalia Philippines to come and join us. Even the wallflowers and lurkers of the community. >DDD
Pizza Hut, since it's the resto whose currently owning the greenhouse. Ambagan po sa bayad But people who want to bring home-cook cookies/cakes are allowed too
( will answer the first plate of pizza. Yes, you hear it right FREE PIZZA.)
1. Icebreaker - First line of activity, getting to know each other , we introduce each other in our irl/da/lj usernames.
2. Art/Fanfic Tutorial - SweetIris will provide the laptop and smartbro usb. Dead-Diaries laptop is for backup. A short lecture/discussion. For art: on how they do their art. What programs do they use, and how they utilize it. For fanfic: how they write their stories cohesively?
- anatomy, traditional
- color theory, semi-realistic drawing
(via livestream) - SAI **needs re-confirming**
twistedsheets10 (lj) - basic creative writing
*still deciding* HTMYOD (how to make your own doujinshi, from fic to script)
3. Talecraft *UNCERTAIN* - Talecraft is a card game of 3 sets, archetype characters, plot devices and story genre. You choose a number of cards from each set and create a story on the spot using the cards you picked. If any of you have cards/deck of Talecraft and is willing to lend it...we'll play this game
4. Mini photoshoot - For those who would like to cosplay and for those who would like to practice their photography.
5. Art trade/commission/merchandise table
- We encourage people to do a little art trade since we wouldn't have a secret santa event.
- Art Trade: Aside from the attendance sheet and art jam board, we'll provide a registration sheet for artists to sign. Me and ~Dead-Diaries will randomly partner you with another artist. >D (of course we have no clue either if the partners are already long-time friends or strangers)
- Collab: Same for art trade, we encourage artists to participate in here! But instead of doing a collab with another artist, you'll do a collab with a fanfic writer!
- Commissioners and merchants are welcome to come, but preferably we would like them to do this after the tutorials (we would not want our lecturers to feel disregarded)
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
Pencil / Pen (coloring materials if you like
Sketchpad / stack of papers ; u ;
Laptop and tablet? (well, if you're laptop can last that long, why not?)
Landmark:The greenhouse is located in the middle of the mall(2nd floor)SweetIris and Dead-Diaries will be near both entrances of the greenhouse (just in case you don't know where exactly to find the group)
SweetIris = will be wearing seychelles outfit.
Dead-Diaries = will
We encourage more artists/writers to come. Cosplayers are welcome too. But I have to forwarn you: THE DESIGNATED AREA IS NOT AIR-CONDITIONED. Remember to wear something that isn't too hot or uncomfortable. D: We would not want you to faint in there.
For any comments and suggestions, feel free ask away and we will get back to you asap