This group is committed to remaining a safe haven for those who like Het fan art but do not want to see anything NSFW.
- No real life 'characters' unless they're in a highly fictionalised historical fiction (such as Disney's Pocahontas). Youtuber, Band and other RPFs are banned. Virtual Bands such as Gorillaz are fine.
- Consent is important. If there is art in which one character is surprised by a kiss, that's okay, but they should not be disgusted, angry or scared by it. Exceptions are if a someone in your particular art/story is forcefully kissing/hugging another character but their actions are not romanticised.
- Incestuous relationships are allowed so long as they are consensual. However, the youngest person in an age gap larger than three years should be at least 16.
If the age difference is more than three years, the following rules apply:
- Youngest 12 or under: NOT ALLOWED
- Youngest 13-15: Oldest must be under 30
- Youngest 16+: Allowed no matter the age of the oldest
- If a character is aged up or down in the art to make the age difference fit these rules
- If the older character is immortal (such as a god or vampire) and their human age or age at which they die fits these rules
- If a character's official age is not taken seriously (eg. Ritsu Namine)
- If a relationship is incestuous (see 'Relationships' above)
- There can be swearing in the literature/fan fiction
- Keep swearing to a minimum in the art.
- No sexual or suggestive language in the art. Keep it to a minimum in the Literature.
- No nudity. This includes shirtlessness for both male and female characters. A jacket covering the body is fine, though.
- If a character in your art is in skimpy clothing, they won't be accepted if the art sexualises them. If the character happens to be wearing a bikini top, that's fine, but they should not be drawn in a way that is similar to how an ecchi (fan service) artist would draw them.
- No sex or mentioning of sex in the art.
- Mentions of sex is okay in the Literature/fanfiction but nothing should be explicit.
- Violence is okay in both the literature and fan art, but nothing too gory (if someone over 15 can't read it or look at it, reconsider your submission)
- Abuse SHOULD NOT be romanticised. If one character is a yandere, the intention of the piece should not be to celebrate their relationship with another person.
If there is anything I have not clarified in this policy, feel free to ask me any questions!