- No Spamming: I can understand people wanting their art featured, but submitting 300+ deviations in one go is a bit over the top, so there is a 10 deviation submission limit per day. I can forcibly guarantee this rule is adhered to, but I'd like to think I can trust you guys enough to mean this won't be something I have to do.
- Fetish Art: I would rather this was not a thing showcased in this group. So any art showing characters in some form of sexual situation will not be allowed. The same goes for gore pictures, excessive blood and similar. I will be going through peoples galleries as a precaution and removing submissions that I deem in violation of this rule. If I do remove one of your arts and you feel this is unfair, you may note me (JR19759, I'm in the sidebar) and plead your case. If you convince me, I will reinstate the art-work in question, but if not it will stay removed.
- Fan-Art: Fan art is allowed in this group, because obviously this isn't the Heromachine main site and we don't claim to represent Jeff in such a capacity, so fan-art should be ok to be posted. However, this will change at my discretion, or if I hear anything from Jeff that would require the rules to be changed. Whilst this is unlikely, it is something to bear in mind.
- Outside Editing: Specifically "Are Heromachine pictures that have been edited in another program (such as photoshop) after export submittable here?" This depends on the level of editing. If you've just added a background or a few glows then yes, you can submit those. But more extensive editing, colouring, extensive shading, item alteration etc. is not allowed. I'd like to keep the artwork as authentic as possible (and try not to sound so incredibly snobby in the process of saying it).
- First time submissions: If it is your first time submitting, please submit in the Featured folder. There is now a 3 submissions a day lock on the folder, so once you have hit the 3 submissions and you can't post any more, wait until a folder is created for you and then submit there, or wait until the next day and submit another three. However, the second scenario is highly unlikely to happen, as we're usually very on top of sorting out folders for members.
- NO NON HEROMACHINE ART: Yeah, I thought this one was obvious as well, but there have been a few non-heromachine submissions which I've had to decline. Sorry but this is a group solely for the displaying of artwork created on Heromachine, whether it be 1, 2.5, 3, Modern Warrior Creator, Horror, Rock Star edition or Pin-Up edition.
If anyone has any further questions, feel free to PM me.