1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
- Almost seven years, although I did poke around for a good bit before joining.
2. What does your username mean?
- It comes from the name of a recurring character that I've drawn for more than a decade.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
- Artist, gamer, daydreamer.
4. Are you left or right handed?
- Primarily right, but I can write with my left.
5. What was your first deviation?
- A half-arsed fake Pokemon for a fakemon contest.
6. What is your favorite type of art to create?
- Primarily traditional art with a pencil or pen, but I used to take pictures for a few years, I still have about 500 on my drive. I'm also skilled in sculpting, though I haven't done much of it in a few years. I used to paint a bit, but didn't have the patience to master it. Oh, and I also like to write a bit for my recurring characters.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- Most likely architecture, I'm better at organic drawings, but I have been practicing buildings and scenery. Realism is also one of my weaker styles.
8. What was your first favorite?
- <da:thumb id="106857819"/>I think.... It's been so long since I first favorited something, I'm not sure if it is correct. My tastes have changed a bit since then.
9. What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
- It used to be Pokemon related, but now I mostly fav art that I like for some reason, such as the style or the artist's execution. A decent chuck now is art I can use as a reference for my own developing style.
10. Who is your all-time favorite deviant artist?
- It's hard to narrow it down by looking at my favorites and watch list, I have more than 300 in each, but I have faved a decent bit of 's work.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
- Most likely since I know her from offsite.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
- Most of the people on my watch list have impacted my life by changing how I do my art. None of them have personally changed my life.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
- Pens, cheap colored pencils, some inexpensive markers and plain copy paper.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
- I do most of my art at home, looking at others' artwork. But, when I do see something or someone that piques my interest, it can give me inspiration. So basically anywhere something exciting is happening.
15. What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
- I don't really have one, I suppose it's the favs and comments my limited uploaded artwork has gotten.