I was on tumblr earlier, and found this. I hope you guys participate~“How much do you love Henry Lau?” Birthday Project
Let the whole Filipino strings wish Henry Lau a very happy birthday on his special day.
The admins are thinking of things to give to our birthday boy, however, we don’t have the slightest idea how can we give the gifts personally to Henry in Korea or in Taiwan
Everyone sure knows that Henry just opened his YOUTUBE account last July and he’s been in twitter, and you probably know he’s a ninja, so there will be no doubt Henry can see the video for his birthday.THIS IS HOW WE DO IT:
So, we are planning to make a very special video for him, which, of course, includes YOU.
Yes, YOU. If you will be going to the 5JIB party, there are things that you need to know to participate in the video:
- WRITE your birthday greetings on the paper that you guys will submit on OCTOBER 9, 2011 (sunday) and take a picture of yourself holding your birthday greeting. Post your picture in our facebook page.
- You can also send us a video birthday greeting and send the link to email@example.com or post it also in our facebook page.WHO CAN PARTICIPATE:
Everyone and anyone who loves our violin prince can participate
It doesn’t matter if you are not a string. If you love Henry Lau, and you want to let him know that you love and support him. You are more than welcome to participate in the project.RULES:
- We won’t be having word limit for your birthday wishes or messages. Greet him all the way.
- Please do write something that will make Henry’s heart flutter
Words of encouragement and support will be highly appreciated.
- Please don’t send any marriage proposals or something like it. We won’t be putting that on the video.
- Messages will be checked first. If you need help with your English, the admins are willing to help you.
- Those who fail to comply with the rules, their greetings/ messages will be asked to revise.
- We will also be including pictures/snapshots of Henry in the video and all those reasons why we love him.
Thank you in advance to those who will be participating in the video. If anyone would like to suggest in improving the video, kindly let us know. Thank you very much.
Please help us spread the word of this project.
I'll give you guys the link to the facebook page in a bit, okay?