|Photos I took at various fan conventions and cosplay events.|
|Photos I took at various fan conventions and cosplay events.|
|The art level I can currently achieve. Enjoy!|
|Tutorials, How-tos, Walkthroughs, etc.|
|The art level I'm aiming to attain. Please encourage me! Also, contains some other personal favorites.|
FYI, my birthday is June 30th! Getting presents from you guys on my birthday would be very appreciated! However, I can still accept presents at any time of the year.
Last update 2015-07-03
- A pair of different-generation/level Canon dSLR bodies that share the same battery type, eg. T2i & T4i, T3i & T5i, etc. The goal is to be able to swap batteries blindly or in the dark without worrying about inserting the wrong battery type into any body. I'm currently using the T1i & XS pair sharing 4 LP-E5 batteries. | ~$750-$1,050 CAD
- A Sigma 50-150mm f/2.8 EX APO DC HSM for Canon telephoto constant-aperture zoom lens, to augment my reach | ~$700-$1,100 CAD
- A Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 DX for Canon wideangle constant-aperture zoom lens, for group & scenic shots | ~$450-$1,000 CAD
- A Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX HSM DG for Canon standard prime lens, to replace my Canon 50mm f/1.8 II | ~$450-$675 CAD
- A plastic (not metal!) anime keychain, to attach it to my Canon Rebel XS's hand strap
- A black large heavy-duty tripod, to replace a lightstand in some situations | ~$75-$100 CAD
- A golden reflective umbrella, to produce warm light with my monolight strobe
- A collapsible white shoot-through umbrella, one which can fit inside a backpack
- A black compact collapsible lightstand, one which can fit inside a regular large suitcase | ~$35 CAD
- A reflector holder-arm, to mount on lightstands
- A black cat tail
- A black cat kigurumi | ~$## CAD
Figurines & plushies:
- A black wargame (airsoft) bulletproof vest, to make me look bulkier! | ~$50-$90 CAD
Meeting other Cosplay Photographers (Cosphotographers, Cosplay Photogs, Costographers, Cos Photogs, Kamekos, etc) is fun! Here are some of those I met along the years:
Last update 2014-04-17
Photographers Gathering at Otakon 2012 | Photo by thesoulcrash
Photographers Gathering at Katsucon 2013 | Photo by me (10-sec timer)
xinstrumental, Henrickson (me) and elysiagriffin at Katsucon 2013 | Photo by a Katsucon Staff member
Henrickson (me) and Kevin Lillard / A Fan's View at Anime North 2013 | Photo by Peter Wu
Photographers Gathering at Otakon 2013 | Photo by souldrivephotos (with IR remote)
Photographers Gathering at Katsucon 2014 | Photo by me (10-sec timer)
I took photos of notable cosplayers from Canada, the United States, Mexico, Great Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Hungary, the Philippines, Australia, Venezuela and other countries. As I've met most likely over 1,000 cosplayers in my life, I'll only list the most notable ones here.
Last update 2014-04-17
LiKovacs, yayacosplay, BlackMageAlodia, Adella, IchigoKitty & Firefly-Path | All photos by me
vickybunnyangel, Mei-Hoshi, Malindachan, VandorWolf, twinfools, KellyJane, SirFlamboyantWreck, MelfinaCosplay (with Mattissimo) & Marie-Claude B. | All photos by me
Starlightslk, Kukuzilla, the-mirror-melts, CrystalPanda, akuriko, venntus & da-rk | All photos by me
Luvnatsu, AthelCosplay, TwilightSaphir, KakeranoTsuki, BalthierFlare (with Lolipuff), PaXingCai & YunaDaKilla | All photos by me
BlankoCosplay, EveilleCosplay, EminenceRain, Markiemark425, EnchantedCupcake, Yuuri-C, Yuuri-K & rosieru-chan | All photos by me
HatterSisters, burloire, Inabari, UxiCosplay, jusdepomme, Suki-Cosplay & Armurita | All photos by me
xSoulxxxReaperx, Jessica Nigri, FantasyNinja, RebelliousDante, Jesse Lagers, Riddle1 & Its-Raining-Neon | All photos by me
maridah, Nobodyyyyy, Bllacksheep, NadiaSK, Maria-Masquerade, TraumaticCandy | All photos by me
KamuiCosplay, Bonkersjune16, TechnoRanma, Glay, Stealthos-Aurion, restlessnocturne & kaiser-mony | All photos by me
Last update 2014-04-28
BEFORE the con:
1. To book a shoot, comment on the posted Journal entry (public) or send me a Note (anonymous). Public bookings will have your (nick)name, character, series, shoot location, etc shown in the Journal. Anonymous ones will have their details only known to me and will be marked "Undisclosed" in the Journal.
2. Maximum of 1 shoot per costume, per day. You cannot book 2+ shoots with the same costume on the same day. However, we can shoot the same costume on different days... We'll just change shoot locations to add variety.
3. Please provide a cellphone number or email address to contact you during the con. For those of you with no cellphones, please provide a number from one of your friends' phones. If you're at the con alone and only have a WiFi-only device such as an iPod Touch or other MP3 player, then we should communicate by email or iMessage, if you have an Apple device.
4. When booking your shoot, please provide as many details as possible. Your name/nickname, size of your group (if you're a group), characters, series/title/theme, meetup point, photoshoot location (if you have one in mind), types of poses, and any other requests such as going far away from the con to a well-known landmark, shooting on a roof, shooting in the snow, shooting under the rain, shooting in a hotel room, etc.
5. Group sizes of over 10 cosplayers will require a helper. While I may have a photo assistant with me to handle large groups, please try to have on hand a helper of your own in case I don't have one. My helpers are busy con-goers and can only help me when they have holes in their schedules. Without a helper, your shoot can drag on as long as 90 mins.
6. My rates are variable and depend on the time of day. Time slots in the early afternoon are the most expensive, followed by slots in the late morning and late afternoon. Slots in the early morning and the whole evening are free. As demand for private shoots is at the highest between late morning and late afternoon, I charge the most during that time; also the convention venue will lack adequate shoot locations since almost everyone's doing shoots at the same time everywhere. I love night shoots, therefore they're free; also the venue should be less crowded in the early morning and at night, so chances of finding good shoot locations are higher.
7. Payments have to be made before the con. You can use PayPal or meet me in person if you're in the Montreal area. I accept cash at $1 USD for $1 CAD (for the time being). If it's not possible for you to pay me before the con, then we'll need to arrange something. I'm open to many options.
8. Friends and regular cosplayers get discounts. If you're someone I know very well in and out of conventions or someone who has booked 3, 4, 5 or more shoots with me in the past, I'm open to give you a discounted rate. Hotel roommates and convention Cosplay Guests of Honor get the highest discounts if they ask to book shoots with me!
9. You can cancel your shoot at any moment until the day & time of your shoot. Please provide a reason of course. Any amounts paid will be refunded.
DURING the con:
10. At the meetup point, wait for me in a spot that's neither too hidden nor too exposed. You don't want to be too hidden or I won't be able to spot you; you don't want to be too exposed or other con-goers will always be asking you for photos, making you pose and tire yourself needlessly before the shoot.
11. If you're late, please contact me the moment you realize you can't arrive at the meetup point on time. I'll do the same if I'm late. Texting is preferred, as I may be in a noisy area. I check my text messages every 10 mins when I expect to receive texts, ie. not during sleeping hours.
12. To rebook a shoot to a later or earlier time slot, please contact me the moment you realize you can't be present for a shoot at the slot you reserved. I'll send you a list of OPEN slots and you'll reply with the slot of your choice. If none of the slots listed are convenient to you, I'll try to cancel attending a panel or event to create new slots.
13. The later you arrive at your shoot, the less photos I'll take and the less shots you'll receive. Between 0 and 15 mins late you'll get the maximum number of good photos from the shoot; between 15 and 30 mins late you'll get 2/3 of the maximum; between 30 and 45 mins late you'll get 1/3 of the max. I can do a mini-shoot in 3 mins but you won't get much variety nor quantity of shots from such a shoot.
14. If you never showed up to a paid shoot, you'll get no refund. To get a refund, you'll need to provide a good reason for your absence and lack of notification. I can understand that con-goers may be injured or become ill during cons and be hospitalized, or pass out in their hotel rooms from heat, lack of sleep or exhaustion. A refund will be issued after you contact me to explain your no-show at a booked paid shoot.
AFTER the con:
15. As soon as I sorted my photos, I'll send you a copy of all the unedited shots. They'll be resized smaller for faster file transfers. This is so that you have a copy of the photoshoot no matter what happens to me or how long I take to edit your shoot. You may choose to edit these preliminary shots on your own, by a friend or wait for me to send you the final versions of the shots. These unedited shots aren't meant to be shown publicly so I ask that you don't upload these shots without editing them first.
16. The final set of photos will be way smaller than the total number of photos from the shoot. I'll only process the best pictures taken during your shoot and show these best shots, because a (cosplay) photographer is "only as good as his worst (cosplay) photo." Don't be surprised if the final collection has only 9 shots, out of 90 photos taken during the 45 mins of the shoot. By being selective, we also keep the high value of the photo set by not uploading a majority of the shots, which would possibly dilute the value and impact of each photo by too much repetition.
17. During the convention high season (April to September), delays in delivery of final shots may be slower due to the high volume of photos I need to process. Most cosplay photographers have backlogs of photos to edit, and these people have to process those shots while trying to have a living of their own. They go to school, go to work, transit to places, have other obligations, etc. They can only process photos during their free times, which on some days of the week might be inexistent. Please bear patience with us! If you want any updates from me, you can either ask me directly or check out my Twitter where I post live progress: twitter.com/Henrickson_
18. Unless requested and paid for, you'll get photos sized 2,400 px on the longest side, in various aspect ratios. This is a good size for uploading to social media and cosplay photo websites. It's also good for small/medium prints. For larger prints, you'll need to pay me extra for the full-size images.
19. The final photos from your shoot will be ZIPped and uploaded to a file-sharing website. The download link will be sent privately to you. If you were in a cosplay group and I know your other group members, I'll include their contacts in the message to download the shots. If not, you can share the download link with them. One thing I won't do is to write multiple email messages and attach the photos to the emails, unless it's a last resort. I have other photo delivery methods as well, including meeting me in person in Montreal and transferring via USB key drive.
20. Please credit me and my/your helper(s), if any, for any online uploads. "Photo by Henrickson" will be sufficient, but you can also add a link to my deviantART too. For prints permissions, please discuss with me.
3 TIPS ON BOOKING PRIVATE SHOOTS IN GENERAL AT CONS:
- Look for other cosplay photographers attending the same con as you, check out their work and book shoots with those whose work you like. Everyone I know who charges high will produce phenomenal results. Do your best to schedule as many shoots as possible with them, they're all worth your money! Big names like RocknamLee, alucardleashed, LiquidCocaine-Photos, Elemental-Sight, solartempest, belziir and Mikacosplay in Canada and LJinto, TheDreamerWorld, Anna-Fischer, SoulFirePhotography, MindFall, xinstrumental and elysiagriffin in the U.S. are all sure bets. Go and book shoots with them now, before all their slots are taken!
- In the event that the preferred cosplay photographers you want to shoot with have no more available slots, look for other cosplay photographers who might be interested in shooting your costumes. Every year, there are many new cosplay photographers entering the private photoshoots scene at conventions around the world. Some of them may have been shooting stuff other than cosplay and are just starting to venture into cosplay, while others are pure cosplay photographers, who will dedicate their entire time at taking cosplay photos. When choosing a new cosplay photographer to work with, it's (almost) always a risk, as they don't have the reputation, respect and recognition of the bigger names. On the other hand, you may see the birth of a new generation of cosplay photographers who might become bigger and better than the currently "ruling" cos photogs at the top of everyone's minds. Everyone needs to start out somewhere, and it's you who will provide the photographic subjects for them to build a sizable portfolio. The best and most-known cosplayers out there won't simply accept to shoot with startup cosplay photographers because they're unsure of what results they'll come up with, and these cosplayers generally have high expectations of their photogs. There are exceptions everywhere (especially when trading money for removal of favoritism).
- If you couldn't manage to book a shoot with any cosplay photographers before the con after spending so much effort at trying to do so, go to the con and ask cosplay photographers around if they have any availabilities. Cosplay photographers get cancellations all the time, so what I suggest is to go ahead and try asking any cosplay photographer if they have some available slots on that day that you're wearing such costume. While the average cancellation rate is about 10%, it may go as high as 50% in some cases (must be very bad luck for those cosplay photographers), so go around and ask them! If they're very impressed by your costume, they'll feel bad to refuse you, and if they don't have any slots, some of them might open new ones outside of their pre-established schedules. I would 100% do that if an exceptionally beautiful cosplayer asked me to do a shoot with her at a con; refusing to do so would be extremely regrettable.
Otakon '13 and Otakuthon '13 private shootsOtakon 2013 (Baltimore, MD, USA) Private Cosplay Photoshoots
As Otakon '13 (OTA) and Otakuthon '13 (OTK) are on back-to-back weekends this year and the 3 days in-between cons won't be enough to book shoots for OTK, I'll be taking shoot requests for both cons at the same time.
Here are my photoshoot availabilities for Otakon 2013 ( UNITED STATES). I have a few things planned but I'm pretty available the rest of the time.
I'll be both a cosplay photographer and a photo assistant for other photogs at OTA. To book a shoot or ask for my help, please comment below or send me a Note, specifying "Otakon 2013" or "OTA '13" as the convention - please don't forget to mention the con, to avoid confusion. "Helper" thread on Cosplay.com: TBA Meet me at the con.
Most time slots are 60 mins long. A shoot typically lasts 45 mins, with about 15 mins in-between to pack up to get to my next shoot/panel/event. Default meetup location is the taxi area in front o
Photo courtesy of Richard Dufault of Open Shutter Photography: www.richarddufault.com/
WHO I AM
- I'm Henry W.
--- Known online/offline as Henrickson
--- Living in Montreal, QC, Canada
--- Birthday is June 30th
- Cosplay photographer since 2007
- I use entry-level & amateur photo gear
--- Canon EOS Rebel XS
----- Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 Art
----- Canon Speedlite 430EX
--- Canon EOS Rebel T1i
----- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
----- Canon Speedlite 430EX II
--- Canon PowerShot SX100 IS
--- LG G3
- Best pictures are posted in my deviantART Gallery: henrickson.deviantart.com/gall…
- Work-in-progress shots on my Twitter: twitter.com/Henrickson_
- High-quality full albums on my Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/henricks…
- Low-quality full albums on my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/pages/Henrick…
- 14'' Acer Aspire laptop
--- I post sample shots on my Twitter as a "Live Feed" during cons
- Cosplayer since 2007
--- Kyon [The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya] (commissioned by simakai)
--- Random White Angel (closet outfit)
--- Guan Ping [Dynasty Warriors 7] (closet cosplay)
--- C.C. (black gown) [Code Geass] (borrowed from loki555)
CONVENTIONS I ATTEND
- In CANADA between Quebec City, QC and Toronto, ON
--- Nadeshicon in Quebec City, QC
--- Otakuthon and Montreal Comiccon in Montreal, QC
--- G-Anime in Gatineau, QC
--- Anime North in Toronto, ON
--- Various small conventions not far from Montreal
- In the UNITED STATES between Portland, ME and Washington, DC
--- PortConMaine in Portland, ME
--- Bakuretsu Con in Colchester, VT
--- Genericon in Troy, NY
--- Otakon in Baltimore, MD
--- Katsucon in National Harbor, MD
- International conventions
--- Worldcon 2009 in Montreal, QC
--- Costume-Con 2014 in Toronto, ON
- I offer at-con private shoots
--- $15 to $30 for 45 mins
--- Photos from these shoots are of very good quality
- I take a lot of hall costume photos (see PRESS PHOTOGRAPHY)
--- I do my best to take the best hall shots within the confines of the venue, equipment at hand and con photography restrictions
- One of the founders, organizers and lead photographers of Mtl-Cosplay-Photo Montreal Cosplay Photoshoots
--- Affiliate of Montreal Cosplayers (group)
--- We hold cosplay photoshoots in the Greater Montreal Area in public places
--- Among our ranks are cosplay photographers such as Mannaka, MaverickDelta, Jaya-sama, Touzzy, Joniel, BahamutNight and Mr. Jechgo. You can visit them on dA at:
- I offer off-con private shoots
--- $30 to $60 for 1 hr 30 mins
--- Photos from these shoots are of the highest quality
--- Driving included, max distance 100 km roundtrip
- Regular photojournalist for Consplayers ConsPlayers.com
--- My convention pictures are at: consplayers.com/Photography/ma…
--- Group led by LiKovacs's father Robert
- ConsPlayers.com has con photographers located in 4 countries around the world
--- Non-profit, shoot-for-free group of experienced convention photographers
--- Specializing in hall cosplay photography and masquerade photography
- The group is always looking for new photographers
--- If you're interested to join us, please contact me or Robert
--- DW6 Guan Ping's Ji
--- DW5 Zhang Liao's Guandao
- In progress
--- DW6 Liu Bei's twin swords for a friend
--- Other commissions on order
- Materials of choice are wood, craft foam and PVC pipes
- Panelist and Press member at Anime North and Otakuthon
- Panelist and Assistant Photographer at G-Anime
- Assistant Photographer at Cape & Kimono
- Official Convention Photographer at Montreal Comiccon and Nadeshicon
- Official Masquerade Photographer at Naru 2 U and Animorency's Halloween Parties
- Been a Volunteer in the past, but am now a Panelist because I can get badge refunds by doing less hours
My most known motto might be "I'm just around the corner", but my other known motto is "I'm all around the place". New/important events are in bold.
2015 Conventions [CV], Cosplay Photoshoots [CP] & Cosplay Events [CE]:
Last update 2015-07-22
Summary: A Katsucon-centric year. Going sabbatical other than local cons.
[CV] Otakuthon 2015 Next upcoming
[CV] CoTiCon 2015
[CV] Animara Con 2015
Tally: 9 cons, no event, no shoots
2016 Conventions [CV], Cosplay Photoshoots [CP] & Cosplay Events [CE]:
Last update 2015-07-22
Summary: Austerity continues. Funding for a faraway con (West Coast or Japan Expo) needs extreme sacrifices. Probably will cut Katsucon, due to skyrocketing hotel room rates in National Harbor.
[CV] Anime North 2016
[CV] Montreal Comiccon 2016
[CV] Otakuthon 2016
[CE] OTK Halloween Party 2016
Tally: 3 cons, 1 event, no shoots
2017 Conventions [CV], Cosplay Photoshoots [CP] & Cosplay Events [CE]:
Last update 2015-07-22
Summary: Pushing back the faraway con trip by a year.
[CV] Montreal Comiccon 2017
[CV] Otakuthon 2017
[CE] OTK Halloween Party 2017
Tally: 2 cons, 1 event, no shoots
Future Conventions [CV], Cosplay Photoshoots [CP] & Cosplay Events [CE]:
Last update 2015-01-01
Summary: Finally attending either a West Coast con or Japan Expo.
[CV] Sakura-Con 2018 OR Fanime 2018 OR Anime Expo 2018 (the "2018 West Coast Anime Con Group Trip"), OR Japan Expo 2018 in Paris, France!
Last update 2015-07-22
- Costume-Con: The original costume-focused convention. Attended by mostly veterans of the trade, the 32nd edition of this traveling con stops in Toronto in 2014! Most costumes are historical, literary, sci-fi, fantasy and steampunk, but we can also see some anime, comics, horror and gaming. Attended the 2014 edition!
- New York Comic Con: Big con yes, far no, expensive yes. Maybe a friend can host us instead of booking a hotel room, which is the main cost factor of such a con-going trip. Also, largest comic book convention in the United States, surpassing SDCC in attendance.
- AnimeNEXT: A con not too far, at a decent cost.
- Youmacon: A major convention along the Quebec-Detroit Corridor, on the American end of the Corridor.
- ColossalCon: Dubbed Vacation Con by many of its con-goers, this one features a giant wave pool and a safari park where people can pet baby animals!
- Dragon*Con: Need I say more? 8D
- Metrocon: Time to visit some Floridians.
- Anime Central: Largest con in the U.S. Midwest.
- Oni-Con: An anime con on the side of the beach!
- Anime Revolution: Time to visit Vancouver and check out West Coast Canadian cosplayers!
- FanimeCon: A well-rated West Coast con.
- Anime Expo: Any North American Otaku dreams to be at this con.
- San Diego Comic-Con: Any North American fan of any kind dreams to be at this con, bar none. Surpassed in size by NYCC
- Sakura-Con: An anime con at the same time as the cherry tree blossoms.
- Japan Expo: One of Europe's largest anime cons. Trip postponed.
Proposed & Wished Conventions
Last update 2015-07-22
- Proposed: Montreal Costume Festival (MTL CosFest): If I had the money, staff and resources to start up my own convention, this would be it. Focusing on costuming & cosplay and featuring 3 Masquerades (yes, THREE), this con would be the Montreal costumer/cosplayer's heaven. It's based on Costume-Con, but catering to a local & younger generation of costumers & cosplayers, the kind of people who attend anime, comics & gaming (ACG) conventions.
- Proposed: Laval Anime Festival (AniFest Laval): Laval's own anime convention. The largest cities in the province of Quebec have anime cons: Otakuthon in Montreal, G-Anime in Gatineau, Nadeshicon in Quebec City and Animaracon in Sherbrooke. Which other city in Quebec has a large population? Laval, of course! However, since it's adjacent to Montreal, any new anime con in Laval will compete directly with Otakuthon. For the venue, I suggest the Sheraton hotel next to Carrefour Laval. For the date, it must not be within 2 weeks of either Otakuthon or Montreal Comiccon, Montreal's other major fan convention; for even more attendance, AniFest Laval should also not be near the weekends of G-Anime, Nadeshicon and Animaracon. This leaves February, March, May, June, September, October and November as the usable months to hold such an anime con in the city of Laval.
- Wished: Penny Arcade Expo Canada (PAX Canada): Should Penny Arcade Expo Canada expand to Canada, Montreal should be a natural destination for them, since we have lots of video games companies here. Also, it wouldn't be a hassle to find suitable staff for this con, as there's no shortage of fan convention staff in Montreal. If they want experienced staff with hands-on experience with gaming cons, then they should look no further than the ex-staff of the now-defunct Arcadia Festival, a video games mini-con in Montreal that ran for a few years before it died off.
- Wished: Japan Expo Canada (JE Canada): Japan Expo has already expanded to other parts of France, Belgium and now the USA. Why not Canada? Our country has a relatively high proportion of anime fans. Japan Expo USA settled in California because it's a hotbed of anime and cosplay. Where would a Japan Expo Canada be? I hope in Montreal, since Toronto is getting saturated with cons lately. Both Toronto and Montreal are Canadian hotbeds of anime and cosplay, so wherever between these 2 cities the Japan Expo Canada organizers choose to hold their con, they would be successful!
Here's the full list of my photo backlog. Striked-out items have been completed.
Last update 2014-08-20
--- 10 conventions
--- 12 conventions
--- 10 conventions
--- G-Anime 2013:
--- Katsucon 2013:
--- GeekFest Montreal 2013: Hall | Shoots (1, 2) | Misc (Masq)
--- Nadeshicon 2013:
--- Anime North 2013: Hall (FRI, SAT, SUN) | Shoots (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11) | Misc (Mlight Ball, Masq Awards, Masq Simulator workshop) | Videos
--- PortConMaine 2013:
--- Chibi G-Anime 2013: Hall | Shoots (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) | Misc (Anime Name That Tune) | Videos
--- Otakon 2013: Hall (FRI, SAT, SUN) | Shoots (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9) | Misc (Masq)
--- Otakuthon 2013: Hall (
--- Montreal Comiccon 2013: Hall (FRI, SAT, SUN) | Shoots (1, 2, 3) | Misc (KamuiCosplay's panel, JNigri's panel, Masq, Masq Awards, Autographs, Cos au Québec panel)
--- Naru 2 U 2013: Hall (SAT) | Shoots (
--- Ottawa Pop Expo 2013: Hall (SAT, SUN) | Misc (Prop Building panel, Masq, Masq Awards, Cos Tips panel) | Videos
--- G-Anime 2014: Hall | Shoots (1, 2, 3) | Misc (In & Out Shoots panel, Masq)
--- Katsucon 2014:
--- Genericon 2014: Hall (SAT, SUN) | Shoots (1, 2, 3) | Misc (Masq, Cos Chess, Rave, Cos Dating, Cos Dmatch)
--- Nadeshicon 2014:
--- Costume-Con 2014: Hall (FRI, SAT, SUN) | Shoots (1, 2, 3, 4) | Misc (FRI Night Social, Single Pattern Contest, SFF Masq, Masq Awards) | Videos
--- Ottawa Comiccon 2014: Hall | Misc (Calssara & Elffi's panel, DestinyNickelsen's panel, Masq)
--- Anime North 2014: Hall (FRI, SAT, SUN) | Shoots (1) | Misc (M-Ball, Cos Chess, Cos Guests panel, Masq, Masq Awards, Con Horror Stories panel) | Videos
--- Chibi G-Anime 2014:
--- 21 photoshoots
--- 17 photoshoots
--- 6 photoshoots
--- 2 Jan 2013 Chateau St-Ambroise photoshoots: Shoot WED (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) | Shoot SAT (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) | Misc
--- Mar 2013 Hakuouki photoshoot: Shoots (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) | Misc
--- May 2013 Mini cosplay photoshoot & Gintama photoshoot: Shoots (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) | Misc
--- Oct 2013 Phantasy Star Universe mini photoshoot: Shoots (1, 2, 3, 4) | Misc
--- 1 event
--- 1 event
--- 5 events
--- Otakuthon Halloween Party 2013: Hall | Shoots |
--- Animorency Halloween Party 2013: Shoots | Misc (Pre-show, Masq, Masq Awards)
--- Animeet Montreal 2014: Posed | Shoot (1, 2) |
--- 2 others
--- 4 others
--- No others
--- Roshy & LeiLei-ko's Wedding May 4, 2013:
--- julinahabs' Brébeuf International Baccalaureate Graduation Ceremony Oct 2013: