Outgoing, Upbeat, Adventurous
- Friendly and very
extroverted. He thrives on social interaction and being surrounded by people. This kid would much rather be out at a bar or party than be cooped up at home.
- DJ tries his best to be cheerful (which is sometimes offset by his dark sense of humor). Very much a "don't let the man get you down" kind of guy.
- Always up to try something new!
(Whether or not it's a good thing...)
Bold and not afraid to take risks or get down and dirty. Needs to be kept entertained.(~)
Carefree, Unpredictable, Rambunctious
- Untroubled and easy-going. DJ doesn't spend time worrying about responsibilities.
- That being said, his mood, interests and energy level have a tendency to fluctuate and spike, making him a bit of a wild card. Never know what this kid is gonna do next.
- Loud and boisterous, sometimes uncontrollably so. When something gets him riled up, he's gonna let you know it, and it can take a lot to talk him down. This often results in others getting dragged into his shenanigans.(-)
Hedonistic, Selfish, Impulsive
Being a demon of gluttony, DJ naturally lives in pursuit of excessive pleasure, whether that's from food, drinks, entertainment or other sensual fulfillment.
- While he will learn to care for his close friends, DJ's first and foremost priority is himself and his needs. This can become pretty obvious once you get to know him, as he'll put others aside to fulfill his own desires.
- Acts without thought. Gets him in deep shit more often than not.
Pretty much anything bad for you in large doses✓
Being the center of attention✓
✖ Being ignored
✖ Being made fun of for his height
✖ Salty food
✖ Quiet evenings with nothing to do
✖ Responsibilities... ugh
■ Stats: TOUGHNESS:
Total: 30 (+15 Big Kid Vitamins ✧)
- p a s t -
Donniovas was born to a couple of higher class demons down in Hell some 300 years ago. From a young age it was clear that Donny had some significant power locked within him - a fire that burned brighter and stronger than any of his siblings. Seeing his potential only grow as he aged, his parents soon decided that he'd find a mentor to help him unlock that sealed strength. Of course, DJ had other ideas. He'd been observing human life on earth for quite some time, becoming enamored with their simple and fun-loving society. Once his 300th birthday rolled around, he bid his parents adieu and traveled up to earth, equipped with semi-relevant knowledge of the late 1990's/early 2000's youth culture and the first 10 episodes of Cowboy Bebop.
More unlocked through interaction/development.
- p r e s e n t -
In the process of securing an apartment with a couple fellow demons.
▸Other■ Tidbits and trivia
- Yeah, he's only seen the first 10 episodes of Cowboy Bebop. He doesn't fully understand what his black pin is referencing.
- Collects pins and patches!
- His parents call on him on occasion to check up and make sure he's still searching for a higher up to work under. He's not. But he comes up with excuses.
- An avid concert goer - fond of most grunge and punk bands.
- A light and restless sleeper (when he does sleep). Unless he has someone to cuddle with/latch onto, then he's eerily still and silent.