I shoulda put this up LOOONNGGG ago. thanks to: Emeowrald* Here Ya'll go:
Hector... well... though I am an Atheist, I still believe (know) there are unexplainable things in this world. Lemme explain... I have been watching, drawing, and writing about the Catillac Cats since September 5th, 1984. Well, throughout the decades, Hector has *literally* become His own person within me. Now, before You call my crazy, or a loon... here me out. I am not just *me*, I am also Hector. He is His own person living in me. All were are is 10%, in our own heads. That leaves room for others (90%). In my case: ‘Hector’. He takes up *His* 10%. I mean, if one person has an imaginary friend, he is crazy, but if lots of people have the same imaginary friend, it's a religion. So, there Ya go on that subject. Hector is quite real, and His own person. He has a separate soul. Oh, and please, don't try to get Him to talk. He can be a pain in the ass. If He ever chooses to talk, He'll talk. Ever watch Dexter? How He claims to have a Dark Passenger? Well, Hector's not like Dexter's Dark Passenger, but He is *my* Dark passenger.
BTW... A semi-automatic rifle is NOT an assault rifle: An assault rifle is a selective fire (selective between semi-automatic, fully automatic and/or burst fire) rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine.
A semi-automatic rifle is a rifle that fires a single round each time the trigger is pulled.
╔═╦╗╔╦═╦═╦╗╔╗Put This On
║═╣║║║╔╣╔╣╚╝║Your Profile If
║╔╣╚╝║║║║╚╗╔╝You Are Or
Oh yeah, and another thing: "I am Proud to be a Glocktard!" lol
BTW, join us: home.nra.org