Hello! Welcome to my gallery, I try to post every 1-2 weeks and I love working with colours, especially pastel colour schemes, primarily pink as you can notice. I often try to interpret ideas inspired by symbolism and nature into character studies, references or clothing designs. Most of what you will from my gallery with consist of anthropomorphic, fantasy or sci-fi and I sometimes post photography or still life drawings.
What program do I use for my digital art?
- My previous artwork before December 2015 is composed in the painting program Gimp 2.8
-Post December 2015 I use a mix of Painting Tool SAI with Gimp 2.8
- Some of my photography is edited with Adobe Illustrator or PhotoShop
What materials do I use for my traditional art?
- I colour mainly with the use of sketch copic markers
- I outline with a 0.5, 0.05 and a 0.03 waterproof copic black felt tip pen
- I sketch with a 'B' Staedtler pencil and a 'F' Staedtler pencil
- For backgrounds I use hilory watercolour pencils