Anyways, thanks for your time!
Slot 1: Done!
Slot 2: Done!
Slot 3: Done!
Slot 4: Done!
Slot 5: Done!
Through "goods and services", but please don't include shipping address when sending because these are digital goods that won't need shipping.
Prices are per each character.
Digital Category (with color + shades)
Digital Detailed Full Body (exclusively for armors, very detailed outfits, many adornments) = $80
examples of detailed full body
Digital Full Body = $66
examples of full body
Digital Detailed Half Body (exclusively for armors, very detailed outfits, many adornments) = $58
examples of detailed half body
Digital Half Body = $45
Digital Chibi/Ponies (keep in mind that it can't be very detailed) (Ponies are included in this category) = $36
examples of colored chibis
examples of colored ponies
Digital Category (Black/White and Gray tones)
Digital Black&White = $44 (half body is $38)
examples of B/W characters
Digital Chibi/ponies Black&White (includes Ponies) = $24
examples of B/W chibis/ponies
Extra stuff to put in the drawing, such as props and items (weapons will depend on the amount of detail) = $10 per each
Black&White and Colored Comics = $100 (minimum page price)
examples of Comics
• First things first; keep in mind that comics take quite some time to be done. They go through a process of storyboard to organize the panels, then the sketch; after that the outline and then painting, and finally the speech bubbles and text. So yeah, don't forget about this if you want to ask for a comic, ok?
• A comic is not an illustration so if you're planning to request a comic don't be afraid to talk details with me. I want to do an excellent work for my costumers, so communication is the best option for that end.
• Prices will vary depending on the amount of characters, scenarios, panels, type of coloring, and also type of page (like 4Komas (4panels), common comic book page, etc).
Terms and Conditions:
DISCLAIMER: I don't take any responsibility for the use/misuse of the artwork that I have and will commission.
Please read the following if you are planning to commission me.
• The work I will illustrate is not for profit use, it's for personal use only!
• I will only start your order after receiving full payment.
• Animals, Humans, Anthro and Fan Art are acceptable. No Mecha please, I suck at it!
• If you don't have a reference for me to base on then please give me a clear description of your request. It makes my work much simpler.
• Suggestive or romantic situations are fine but no porn! I can draw Girl/Girl, Boy/Boy and Boy/Girl couples. Remember, keep it pg-13.
• No backgrounds.
• I will refuse commission requests if I am unable or uncomfortable with it.
• How long I take to finish the commission will vary depending on the time I have. I'll do my best to get them done as soon as possible. Please be patient!
• If your finished commission is not to your liking I will adjust it with a valid reason. I will always put my best into every commission so I will not refund the work I have already done.
Leave a comment here when commissions are opened if you're interested and are ready to make the payment only. After that I'll ask for you to note me your order through notes.
If you can't claim a slot, then please be patient until I finish the current ones. I'll open new slots soon as I can.
If you have any other questions, feel free to comment below.
My best friend and partner in chaos:
My Tumblr page: hazurasinner.tumblr.com/