|More Journal Entries|
Welcome to the Raccolto Public Library!
October Writing Prompt: May They Rest in Peace
New reading material: We all envy ghosts, don’t we? They can glide through the air, turn invisible, soar through solid material, they don’t need to sleep so they can stay up reading all night… Yes, it’s good to be a ghost! Which leads me to wonder, if your character were lucky enough to join the spectral ranks and read their obituary, what would it say?
• Write your character’s (hypothetical) obituary! It can be a newspaper clipping, a short story, a song- the genre and mood are totally up to you!
• Members of all skill levels are welcome to participate.
• You may write one submission for each character that you have.
• Please be mindful of the group’s rules and rating while working on your submissions. (No killing or gore, please.)
• Stories should be at least 500 words long. Songs and poems can be shorter but need to show clear effort.
And, if you haven’t already, be sure to check out these RECOMMENDED READS:
1. Riley's Jigglypuff Adventure! by SecretLeePsycho,
2. I Miss You Most by Dianamond,
3. Recalling a Moment by Wiree
Congratulate some of Raccolto's Finest!