|More Journal Entries|
Welcome to the Raccolto Public Library!
August Writing Prompt: FIVE STAR REVIEW!
New reading material: Hey everyone, with all these summer tourists walking around, why not help your friends and neighbors out with some good publicity? 'How,' you ask? Why! By writing a favorable review for your friends' businesses, farms, and ranches, of course!
• Write a review that promotes another character’s business, ranch, or farm! (Don’t forget to tag them in the artist description.)
• If it’s in your character’s nature to write a negative review, you can do that too. Just remember you must be IN CHARACTER. This is all in good fun.
• Members of all skill levels are welcome to participate.
• You may write one submission for each character that you have.
• Please be mindful of the group’s rules and rating while working on your submissions.
• Reviews should be at least 500 words long.
And, if you haven’t already, be sure to check out these RECOMMENDED READS:
1. Looking Out the Window by HikariAlien,
2. How Much Do You Love Your Island? by Wiree,
3. Raccolto Anthem by MelodyCrystel
Congratulate some of Raccolto's Finest!