|More Journal Entries|
Welcome to the Raccolto Public Library!
December Writing Prompt: I Confess!
New reading material: The delibirds have been checking their lists once, twice, even thrice! Will they find your name on their naughty or nice list? You HAVE been good all year, right? Oh, well- maybe it’s not too late to get in their good graces before the year is out! Write a journal entry in which your character confesses to something they did (or didn’t do) this year that they may still feel a smidge guilty about.
• Journal entries can be as silly or serious as the author sees fit! Have fun and be creative!
• Members of all skill levels are welcome to participate.
• You may write one submission for each character that you have.
• Please be mindful of the group’s rules and rating while working on your submissions.
• Entries should be at least 500 words long.
And, if you haven’t already, be sure to check out these RECOMMENDED READS:
1. A Shadow by KayVeeDee,
2. A Little Too Together by Dianamond,
3. HL Writing Prompt November - Adelina by MelodyCrystel
Congratulate some of Raccolto's Finest!