If anyone is interested I'm selling prints from my new shoots!
I have current prints available of Savage Land Rogue and Bulma.
will be getting a free 8x10 or 2 free 5x7 for helping sponsor Bulma!
Scott Fine will also be getting two free prints of Savage Land Rogue for sponsoring the knife!
PRINT COSTS: $5 for 5x7 and $10 for 8x10; plus an additional $5 for shipping inside U.S. If you are located outside the U.S. the shipping cost will be slightly more.
I will also be doing these shoots as over the next two months:
Tsunade sponsored by
Hinata Beach shoot (Naruto)
Honey (Space Dandy)
Tatsumaki (One Punch Man)
Queen of The Black Puddle
DC Bombshell Raven
Tiffany (Bride of Chucky)
Lydia Deetz (Beetlejuice: Animated Series)
Vampirella (hopefully with
depending on my schedule with classes will either be Sept or October; I've been wanting to shoot with him forever and haven't been able to because of my classes.)
AND MORE! Prints do not have my logo/ watermark, but will come signed and personalized.
Shipping ranges from $1.75 to $5.75(per envelope; not per print); the cost can exceed $5 if you order more 4 or more 8x10 size prints or if you live overseas. OR if you'd like the prints shipped priority; in which they arrive faster and can be tracked. PRINT SALE GOING ON UNTIL HALLOWEEN (Oct 31st). Current orders will not be shipped out until Halloween.
HOW DO I ORDER?I do not have an online store; online stores charge for the listings and the transactions; instead I choose to sell them personally to save myself and the customer extra fees; I take payment through Paypal. IF you are seriously interested feel free to send me a note to discuss. You can also send me a DM on my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/Harleythesire…As you might also notice I no longer have the "CORE" membership; this means I can no longer make polls or have access to other features like journal skins and sub-folders. So if you are interested in voting in more polls I would be appreciative to whoever wants to contribute!
- BUY 4 8x10 size prints get 1 FREE; OR GET 2 5x7 size prints FREE (YOUR CHOICE)
- BUY 5 5x7 size prints get 2 FREE
- SPONSOR $50 or more toward a cosplay (STARTING NOW) get a FREE PRINT (5x7) for every $10 you sponsored. 8x10 can also be given if desired, but amount of free prints that size will be different based on base cost to order.
PART 2: Information About My Cosplays/ Why I Need SponsorsI know that I am by no means a famous cosplayer, but I go hold myself to the same artistic expression and quality. I am writing this journal in an attempt to gain new sponsors, keep previous sponsors interested, and to inform those who are curious about how I go about each new cosplay. What does this mean?1. REPRESENTATION: I try to hold true to the look and personality of the character in my photo cosplay portrayals. This includes spending time picking out great settings which can be incredibly difficult if you live in a smaller town. 2. RESEARCH: Due to the above, I invest a lot of time doing research; this means I:
- Spend several hours tracking down the best reference images online of the characters (including character models/ concepts)
- Reading the comic issues or watching the episodes they're in (depending on the character origin)
- Researching the fabrics/ patterns that I think will not only represent the character well, but will also hold up in terms of comfort and durability.
- Practicing several makeup techniques and learning new ones to help contour my features; I use my art minor background for characters that have unique skintones like She-Hulk, Raven, and Starfire to make sure the tones are realistic as they can be.
- I love all the characters I cosplay and I want to do a great job representing them as I can to make sure I do them justice!
3. COST: By doing both of the above I end up with totals that are much higher than costumes that can be bought off the rack. (This doesn't mean you need to spend a lot to do a cosplay or that you need to spend a lot for it do be "good", but personally I love doing my best to represent a character and like the challenge of putting it together to see how far I can push my normal appearance toward the character. 4. INCOME: I ask for sponsors because I do not hold a steady job; I am a full time graduate student and I do not have the time to devote to keeping my grades high in addition to a part-time job in my area. I depend on the sales of my cosplay prints, original paintings and drawings, and the kindness of sponsors.
The cost is also higher for me personally because my body type doesn't normally allow me to buy things off the rack; I have a spinal curve that I normally have to have things specially fitted for; this and I am pear-shaped. This is why I have to have several items specially made. A seamstress not only charges for making a garment, fitting it to your body type, making custom patterns, the cost of fabric, and labor for time invested.
4. WHY NOT SEW IT YOURSELF?
I used to sew with my grandmother, but when I moved for graduate school I no longer see her as often and do not have the help I need to fit patterns; nor do I have the time to pattern and sew each piece myself while I am working on my degree. Without aid I do not have the skills to make a quality garment that will hold up for several wears. I do however do a lot of applique/ craft work to my items such as with Enchantress in which I completely have redone all the painting; reglued several pieces, and remade several of the pieces including the arm-bands and loincloth.
Here are some examples of my traditional artwork:
FOR MORE EXAMPLES VISIT THE FOLDER IN MY GALLERY FOR TRADITIONAL ARTWORK!!!! I also take commissions for original pieces if you want something specific! 5. WHY HELP?/ REWARDS
In return for sponsorship I do offer several rewards:
- Prints: FREE PRINTS for sponsors! Size and amount depends on the amount of funds contributed.
- WIP pics: You will be the first to see WIP pics, before they are posted, if you helped sponsor the character.
- Fan-signs: IF desired I will write your name on a piece of paper and take a pic with it thanking you for your help!
- Tagging: IF desired I will tag you/ credit you in the album or photos of the character you helped with.
- Digital Sets: I will send you any images that are not posted; in addition I sometimes do pinup sets of the character.
THANK YOU FOR THE CONSIDERATION!!!!
If you are interested in SPONSORING/ MAKING A DONATION
to a particular cosplay that also helps me out A LOT! Even if you can't right now I appreciate the consideration for the future!
Smaller donations are also appreciated! Every $ counts when it comes to funding these pieces!
Depending on the amount sponsored or donated you will receive different levels of rewards such as digital sets, prints, and seeing official photo-shoot photos before they are posted! SEND A NOTE IF SERIOUSLY INTERESTED! CHARACTERS THAT NEED SPONSORS:Harley Quinn (Rebirth/ Suicide Squad):
- Cheeky shorts: $28 (red/ blue)
- Cheeky shorts: $28 (red/black)
- Wig: $77
- (Autumn Version): $18 for gloves and $9.50 for tights
- (Artgerm Leaves Covered Version): $18 for gloves and $9.50 for tights
- (New 52 Version): $85 (+25 for attached shoes) for bodysuit and $72 for wig (mainly need bodysuit)
Raven: Teen Titans:Wonder Woman New 52/ Justice League War Mix
- Cloak and wristbands: $90
- Sword: $125
- $75 for breastplate
- $48 for belt
Harley Quinn: Arkham Knight (PVC/ Vinyl Jester Suit)
Pearl from Steven Universe:
Marceline from Adventure Time:
Uraraka/ Asui from My Hero Academia:
Asui wig: $42
School Uniform: $40 plus $10 shipping
I'd also like to do Froppy's hero uniform; it would be around $80 to purchase.
SPONSOR THANK YOU SECTION!
Some of my sponsors like to remain anonymous so I can't thank specific people, but you know who you are! To those of you who allow me to name them, thank you so much to:
PLUS ANONYMOUS DONORS
I appreciate every single one of you because without your help a lot of my cosplays would NEVER be possible!
If I am forgetting anyone I'm sorry and please let me know!
CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE WHO DIDN'T SAY "TOO LONG DIDN'T READ." Thanks for sticking around to read it all!