First, I'll go over DO's and DON'T's and Rules and Regulations.
What I WILL draw:
- - Human/humanoid (females only - except chibi's!)
- - Bust and up NSFW (females only)
- - Candy gore/very mild gore
- (If you don't fit into any of these categories, and they don't fall into the "will not draw" below, feel free to ask if I'd be willing to draw it! Always up for a challenge!)
What I WON'T draw:
- - Anything related to vore
- - Extreme NSFW (such as sexual actions, porn, etc.)
- - Sketches (my sketches look really bad)
- - Anything too complicated
Rules and Regulations:
1. All art is made by me. If anyone is caught stealing or tracing it, you will be reported for theft! (I do not take credit for character designs! All designs will be credited to the owner!)
2.Contact me through notes only if you would like to commission. All other questions will be answered in the comment section of this journal. I also have Instagram and Snapchat if you prefer ordering commissions there. Note me for more info.
3. When your commission has been accepted, it is encouraged to pay before I start your commission. Feel free to ask to pay half before, and half after a sketch is shown. I will note you with the sketch for any corrections and approval, and expect the 2nd half of the payment before I finish. If payment has not been received in full by the time I am finished with your commission, I will NOT post the image or give a link to it.
4. Please, do not rush me. I do have a life beyond the internet and drawing, and sometimes life can be chaotic! If I have not updated you on the status of your commission after 1 week, please note me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Artblock is horrible too, and I'm sure most artists understand the feeling.
5. Every piece of artwork I do is given 110% effort. If you do not like it, it can be re-done. Refunds are negotiable too.
6. Last but not least, if you do order a commission from me, please do not use it anywhere but DeviantArt unless you have permission from me. I'm pretty easy going, but I like to be respected too!
7. If you purchase a lineart commission, you ARE ALLOWED to color it in yourself, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give credit for the lines!
- Lineart - 500 or 5$ USD
- Flat color - 600 or 6$ USD
- Full shading - 1000 or 10$ USD
Pagedoll: (no pixels)
The pagedolls I do are full sized drawings, resized smaller as a pagedoll. Can be animated! Lineart prices unavailable for pagedolls.
Flat color - 600
or $6 USD
Full shading - 1000
or $10 USD
With animation (please let me know in your commission note!): 1500
or $15 USD
- Lineart - 1000 or $10 USD
- Flat color - 1200 or $12 USD
- Full shading - 1500 or $15 USD
- Animation: All commissions can be animated with a pulse glow. Only pagedolls can have other animation, but please keep it simple! (example: eyes, mouth, tail, ears.) Add animation for 500
or $5 USD.
-Backgrounds: All commissions come with a simple, one color or abstract background. Please add 100
or $1 to your commission for a background of your choice!
-Drawings in general: I don't do sketches or headshots because my sketches look like vomit and you get more out of a bustshot than a headshot. I like poses
Please note me with the following form if you would like to commission:
Reference: (please make sure it's a clear picture with clear colors!)
Eye color: (if not in the reference)
Gender: (if not in the reference)
Background (Y/N): (if yes, describe or link a picture)
Animated (Y/N): (specify what you would like animated. Pulse glow for everything, simple animations for pagedoll only!)
Payment: (Paypal or
If you have any other questions or comments, feel free to drop them in the comments below!