Listening to: Bluebottle Kiss - Pruning the Friend Tree
Reading: Aldous Huxley - Point Counterpoint
Watching: the Hannibal series
Playing: The first Tomb Raider Game for ps
Eating: the gunk in my mouth
I last wrote in my journal. I'm just gonna repost this quiz with new answers.
1.Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18, and find line 4:
'Well, if you're resigned to doing that anyway, you
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Some old crappy movie
4.Without looking, guess what time it is:
5.Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
music, a fan
7.When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
hmmm...couple hours ago...to go to the toilet. Lol, I don't mean it like that, Paul's toilet is on the back verandah.
8.Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
some photos I'm going to upload since I haven't submitted anything in about a year.
9.What are you wearing?
a green dress
10.Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
At Luke in the loungreoom about 2 hours ago
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A whiteboard and a sonic animation poster - paul's room. He abhors decoration. (still the same sadly...)
13. Seen anything weird lately?
A big moth with massive wings that looked kinda shrivelled. it was pretty cool.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Babel. It was brilliant. Actually I lie, I watched hannibal last night.
16. If you became a millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I would pay off my tax debt and then buy lotsa camera shit. And a car...cuz I don't have a car and I wants one. and guitars and amps and mics and recording equipment. I wouldn't stay a millionaire for long (haha, this is still the same as well. oh except the car, I want a motorbike.)
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
Y'all probably don't know that Paul and I are back together and we're moving in together soon.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you change?
Make absolutely sure that we don't introduce nuclear power and utilise the most efficient (in every way) (without being harmfull to the environment) power source.
19. Do you like to dance?
is a very religious man, thus making him scary.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23.Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What would you want god to say to you at the pearly gates?
I told you so. (still the same.)