-Updated all included plugins
-Fixed a bug where the search application would disappear when moved.
-Fixed the calendar day highlight position to be more accurate.
-Centered the media player artist name and song title text.
-Fixed the calendar functions.
-Updated the calendar buttons.
-Fixed the color of the 'notes' text area to match the background.
-Fixed a weather icon.
1.This config uses the following fonts: Arial, Franklin Gothic, and Vernanda. Place any missing fonts in your C:\Windows\Fonts directory.
2. Extract all the files to C: \Program Files\Samurize. Overwrite any existing files.
3. Make sure that the installation has completed as follows:
--The iPhone configs (4) should all be in C: \Program Files\Samurize\Configs directory.
--The Skins folder should be in C: \Program Files\Samurize\ and the skins folder should have a folder titled 'iPhone.'
--You should have all the included plugins in your C: \Program Files\Samurize\plugins directory.
--You should have a Media Controller folder in C: \Program Files\Samurize\Scripts, as well as a new sysinfo script in C: \Program Files\Samurize\Scripts.
1. To start the iPhone for Samurize, open up the Instance Manager, select the default instance, and click the edit button on the bottom left. Select the corresponding iPhone config file. Hit 'OK' and then run Samurize. The iPhone should start.
2. To change the weather location, simply edit the [link] default location.You can find your location ID by typing in your location in
weather.com. Once you are at your locations page, simply look for the loctation ID in the URL. For example, Hamburg, Germany's url is weather.com/...local/GMXX0049?from=search_city, so it's location ID is GMXX0049.
1. Certain functions (search included) will become 'stuck' on the screen. Going back to the applications view or locked view fixes this problem. (This is caused by the ConfigPosition meter which loads the iPhone in the center of any screen: there is no fix).
2. This configuration may be CPU or memory intensive (10% average for CPU | 18k average for memory). If your computer cannot load the iPhone properly, open up the configuration file and completely remove all the 'stuff' that you won't be using.
3. Many times an action which requires a click will necessitate the mouse stay OVER the button being clicked to allow the action to initiate.
Feel free to email me or send me a message with any bugs or comments.
PLEASE be very specific when describing bugs.
Special thanks to judge from deviantart for the permission to use his iPhone dock icons as a part of this release.
Thanks again to the crew at Samurize for all their help and dedication.
Please do not use the images from this release without permission or repost this file anywhere else.
We have all done it, haven't we? Accidentally deleted photos from our iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and then desperately want to find out how to recover deleted photos on iPhone. Don't panic. We will help you get deleted photos back on iPhone. It's not that hard. With the right iPhone deleted photos, we can recover deleted iPhone photos just with a few clicks including the photos you transfer from your best 360 cameras.
1. If you need to recover important files directly from iPhone, in case of any data overwritten, don't use your iPhone before you get these files back. If the deleted data has been overwritten, there is no way to recover them from your iPhone.
2. If you need to recover deleted photos from iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch which is running iOS 9 or later we might be able to give you very good news. The first thing you should do is tap the 'Photos' app and go to 'Recently Deleted' folder and check whether the lost photos are there. If your precious memories are there, you can simply get deleted photos back on iPhone which you thought were lost. If the photos are not there, read on!
any idea whats goin on here?