- Suggestions should come from the Literature Gallery . The artist should not have received a DD in the past three months.
- Suggestions can be sent to by note to myself, ikazon or BeccaJS. Please only send your suggestion to one Lit CV.
- Please put "DD Suggestion" in the topic of the note. Please send only one suggestion per note. A brief description of why you think the piece deserves a DD is always welcome!
- I will likely not reply to a DD Suggestion unless it is selected. But rest assured I read every suggestion I receive!
What am I looking for?
- If the piece is in the literature gallery, I'm looking for it.
- For poetry, I am looking for pieces that have a specific outstanding element. Be it an excellent execution of form, a well-placed extended motif, or a unique use of concrete poetry, I am looking for something that makes the piece exceptionally unique.
- For prose, I am looking for flash fiction and nonfiction especially, but welcome any form. Pieces that have a sharp dialogue, interwoven themes, and interesting structure are ones that will definitely pique my interest.
- Though those are my specific interests, I will read through any literature suggestion that is sent my way.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or would just like to talk, please feel free to note me!