Thank you for your patience! The clean-out has been a success and the group is now fully functional again. Please note that new restrictions that have been added to provide an easier navigation.
Introducing new options and restrictions;
- All adoptables must be removed when sold/ closed.
- 'mixed adoptables' contain combinations of feral and anthro canine related adoptables displayed on one submission.
- DTA, raffles, giveaways must be related to the topic of haired dogs/ similar species.
- Your submissions may be chosen to be displayed in the 'featured' folder.
- Customs now belong into the 'reference sheets and customs' section.
- Custom commission information journals/ sheets still belong into 'comm. journals and sheets'
- To add submissions to 'aware and callout journals', you must provide clear evidence. Please remember to remain calm and do not harass certain users regardless of their actions. Block nor report them instead.
- NSFW submissions must ALWAYS provide a mature content filter. Your submission will be denied if this rule is violated.
- Misplacing submissions multiple times after receiving a message from an admin may result in a ban.
- Please inform an admin if a submission was misplaced on accident or re-submit into the correct folder immediately.
- Please remember; despite the existence of 'other - x' folders, this group continues to focus on the topic of 'haired dogs'.
- 'other - x' folders, regardless what category, are only available for other animal species somewhat similar to dogs. > wolves, felines, own species with similar anatomy and appearance, hybrid characters, etc. Humans, equines, reptiles, etc. are not accepted under any circumstances.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask them below!